Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do you organize your week?

Posted by on Mar. 14, 2016 at 5:01 AM
  • 9 Replies

Do you do things on particular days? Get gas on a particular day? Go grocery shopping on a particular day?  Run errands on a particular day?  How do you organize your week or is it mainly spontaneous or "as needed?"

by on Mar. 14, 2016 at 5:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Juniper53098
by June on Mar. 14, 2016 at 10:56 PM

I go to the bank, gas up, pick up bananas or milk, etc on the way home from taking my daughter to school.  I grocery shop after a meeting or rehearsal.  I never make extra trips.

AuntyEm774
by Member on Mar. 15, 2016 at 9:09 AM
My weekly schedule is always a moving target! I stock up on groceries every month or so and grab stuff like milk in between when I go into town for work or parts. Errands and housework get done when I have time!
scapermom
by Member on Mar. 16, 2016 at 8:15 AM

I try to have specific days for things like grocery shopping, doing bills, house cleaning, etc. But keep it flexible since life gets in the way most of the time!

RonaH
by Member on Mar. 16, 2016 at 9:41 AM

No I am what you call super random. LOL But I live 5 minutes from everything so its not like I have to travel out of my way.

jky_67
by Member on Mar. 16, 2016 at 12:04 PM
The only things that are scheduled are my boys' activities so I always work around them. Like RonaH, I live 5 minutes from everything, so I go whenever I need.
lizzig
by Ruby Member on Jul. 8, 2016 at 4:19 PM

the only thing that gets done on a particular day is the kids lessons.  everything else gets done when needed/when i can.

RockChar
by on Jul. 8, 2016 at 4:21 PM

I organize my week based on what Dr appts I have and where they are. I grocery shop only as needed.

MikaNTey314
by New Member on Aug. 23, 2016 at 4:12 PM

Mainly spontaneous. I get gas when needed. I only go grocery shopping once every two weeks and that spontaneus as well, I dont chose a day. We do however go to the library every Monday. My son has practices so we work around that. 

RuthInventory
by New Member on Sep. 15, 2016 at 4:59 AM

I love my evernote!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)