Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where are THESE Parents???

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:23 PM
  • 16 Replies
  • 522 Total Views

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/08/17/florida.school.attack/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Ladies, how can ANY parent be so out of touch with their own kid that they have NO idea as to the anger and venom spewing within?

This boggles my mind.

And I am posting this HERE because, well, hell...I will say it, why don't we see any of these would-be school bombers/murderers in any other color than white?

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sweet-a-kins
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:21 PM
Idk,

maybe you can answer...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Radarma
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:41 PM

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

Idk,

maybe you can answer...

Why?

Because I am white too?

I wish to hell I knew; I know NO ONE who would have this degree of violent child under their roof.

Just like you probably don't know anyone who would order a hit on a public bus as a result of a stranger comment.

The shoe does not fit me, the shoe does not fit you.

sweet-a-kins
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:02 PM
I am white too so I don't know why think that's why I asked you...

It's your insistence that violence only plagued black communities / black youth...

Yet majority of these types of violent acts are white

It's the same thing, but acted out in different ways....

Quoting Radarma:

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

Idk,

maybe you can answer...

Why?

Because I am white too?

I wish to hell I knew; I know NO ONE who would have this degree of violent child under their roof.

Just like you probably don't know anyone who would order a hit on a public bus as a result of a stranger comment.

The shoe does not fit me, the shoe does not fit you.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
conweis
by Group Owner on Aug. 18, 2011 at 2:02 AM

From what I understand whites are more prone to organize crime while blacks commit more spontaneous crimes.
There is a comedian that joked once saying, you will find a brother in jail for 20 years for robbing a 7 eleven and only getting 5 dollars and a white man in jail for 10 years for embezzling millions. 

jewels5525
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 8:55 AM

Yep.  I've also said before, if a black man goes out to hurt someone they are going after that person for a reason, if a white man wants to do the same, they go out to take out as many people as they can. With exceptions of course.

In the situations you listed too, it could very well be that the black man robbed that 7 eleven just to feed his family, the white man robbed millions just to feed his greed.  Don't matter, black men get harsher sentences for lesser crimes.

Quoting conweis:

From what I understand whites are more prone to organize crime while blacks commit more spontaneous crimes.
There is a comedian that joked once saying, you will find a brother in jail for 20 years for robbing a 7 eleven and only getting 5 dollars and a white man in jail for 10 years for embezzling millions. 

Radarma
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 9:25 AM

"Yep.  I've also said before, if a black man goes out to hurt someone they are going after that person for a reason,"

REALLY??????

jewels5525
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 9:38 AM

For the most part yes.  There are exceptions of course, but most of these mass murderers are white are they not?

Quoting Radarma:

"Yep.  I've also said before, if a black man goes out to hurt someone they are going after that person for a reason,"

REALLY??????

sweet-a-kins
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 9:42 AM

Its not a justification...these school shooters want to take out certain people...THEM AS MANY CASUALITIES as POSSIBLE,,,that is the EXPRESSED GOAL...

Quoting Radarma:

REALLY??????

JakeandEmmasMom
by Member on Aug. 18, 2011 at 10:42 AM

I just don't understand how parents can become so uninvolved with their kids that something like this is able to happen...

honeyrder
by Member on Aug. 18, 2011 at 12:56 PM

It may be wrong of me, but I find that funny.

Quoting conweis:

Always keep your pussy in shape!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)