Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to the CafeMom Halloween Party!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi Everyone,

We can't let Halloween pass without one of our famous CafeMom parties. 

So, put on your costume and join us for our annual Halloween party. You can bob for (virtual) apples, see if we're dishing out tricks or treats, and have an all around fang-tastic time.

The CafeMom Halloween Party 2009 takes place on Thursday, October 29, 2009, from 10 a.m. - 8 p.m. EST. 

You can always start trick or treating early. Join the group now and start discussing all things Halloween with your CafeMom friends.

The Rules:

To participate, all you need to do is join this group and participate in our CafeMom Halloween party games on 10/29/09. We will be giving away prizes.

You'll know it's an "official" Game as it will be posted by the CafeMom Team and it will be labeled as a "GAME" – not all posts will have prizes, read carefully! All winners are selected randomly.

You have to participate in a game posted between 10AM EST 10/29/09 and 8PM EST 10/29/09 in order to get an entry. To win, you must join this group before midnight, and participate in any of the official games. No purchase necessary!

Prizes are only available to members who live in the US or Canada (excluding Quebec). We'll pick the winners by 11/5/09 and notify all winners via CafeMom PM and will also post the full list in this group.

/// The CafeMom Team

by on Oct. 16, 2009 at 12:37 PM
Replies (111-120):
missy817
by New Member on Oct. 29, 2009 at 12:53 PM

Thanks, can't wait for the party to start!! HAPPY HALLOWEEN LADIES!!!draculachopped head

caseykassidy
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 12:58 PM

Thank you Cafemom! These parties are always a blast!

Casey.gif picture in Signature Pickups

My3Sons17
by New Member on Oct. 29, 2009 at 1:09 PM

Yay, count me in!  Hi everyone!

queeniamissy
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 1:13 PM

boo

MommaRox4683
by Member on Oct. 29, 2009 at 1:21 PM

I've never done this before I'm pretty excited! 

happy halloween

baby girl Roxanne~Momma Rox4683

KKenty
by Member on Oct. 29, 2009 at 1:27 PM

THis is fun as always!!  I will be leaving early to take my son to the doctor for the second time this week.  He's running fever again.  Hope the bronchitis hasn't turned into pneumonia.  Happy Halloween to everyone!witch

blowing kisses

SWEETANGL5632
by New Member on Oct. 29, 2009 at 2:29 PM

Happy Halloween everyone.

PinkSodaPop
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 2:30 PM

happy halloween

ENJOY THE PARTY EVERYONE!

Thanks CafeMom for all of the Halloween FUN!

Rushn311
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 2:30 PM

Happy to be part of another party!!

PinkSodaPop
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 2:31 PM

Quoting KKenty:

THis is fun as always!!  I will be leaving early to take my son to the doctor for the second time this week.  He's running fever again.  Hope the bronchitis hasn't turned into pneumonia.  Happy Halloween to everyone!witch

I hope your little one gets well quick like... *Huggles*  angel

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN