Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are your children....................

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 12:50 PM
  • 9 Replies

Having any type of party @ school?and if so what are you making?

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 12:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
turtle07
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 12:52 PM

mine arent old enough to go to school yet

rhpudgey3
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 12:53 PM

my son is having his party in the morning I was gona bring halloween cupcakes but his teacher said snce their having their's in the morning she promised them doughnuts and cider, then there having a parade in the afternoon and then putting on a little sumpin for the parents. 

grace2joy
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 12:57 PM

Yes, a few of my kids are having a party.  They can bring in their costume and dress up in the afternoon.  I bought some chocolate eye balls that my son is going to pass out.  I think someone is making cookies for the class.  My middle school daughter is going to bring in candy corn to share at her lunch table.

trick or treat

mommythree0508
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 1:00 PM

My daughter is in prek. This will be her first real school party and I am in charge of it. I can't wait. I have another mom that will be helping me. We came up with so many ideas for games and crafts that we had to ask the teacher for the whole day. She loved our ideas and agreed,so tomorrow,we will be there all day.

RaggedyAnne
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 1:00 PM

My son is having a parade & a party. We did not have to contribute. 

Queenfeld
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 1:53 PM

Mine is having his party today, I took toilet paper rolls and wrapped them in Halloween material, tied them at each end with Halloween ribbon,the finished product looks kinda like a tootsie roll and they are stuffed with Candy.

Here's a picture of todays Party..They are just so cute!!

They're not old enough for school just yet but this is daycare party 

MommaRox4683
by Member on Oct. 29, 2009 at 1:57 PM

Not old enough yet, but I miss those days myself!

baby girl Roxanne~Momma Rox4683

Rushn311
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 2:47 PM

My daughter(1st grade) is having a Halloween parade as soon as she gets to school. The grades all walk in a big circle in the gym, then they go back to their classrooms to have a lil party. Then change out of their costumes and it's back to learning time. :P

I am baking a cake I think. I should have done it this morning. I need to get moving for sure. haha

Mom2jngnc
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 2:53 PM

Goodies for us have to be store bought, homemade are not allowed.

The elementary school has a parade around 10:45 in the school (its a half day for teacher/parent conf) then the classes will have their little parties which are now all cider/donut deals.

I need to send in apples with my 5th grader, and my 2nd graders teacher is suppling whatever they are doing.

Costumes can't have weapon or be exceptionally violent.

Wife to John, Mom to John, Garrett, Christopher and Alexander 

"Your stupidity is my husbands job security."

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)