Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

~WELCOME~Introduce yourself here!

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 11:05 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 169 Total Views

Hello! My name is joanna. I am a mother to three teenagers and a wife to one great man:) I was raised a city girl but moved to the country because my hubby is country and that is where he was raised...We have lived out here for 5 yrs now and i just love it. I don't think i could ever move back to the city. It takes me 30 minutes or so to get to town.....I have cows and calves in my back field and a dog on the porch:) We had pigs but got rid of them, i want some chickens so we can produce our own eggs.....maybe in the summer or fall of next year......I look forward to meeting new moms and making some new friends:) moms rock

by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 11:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Tam_n_Fam
by on Oct. 17, 2009 at 5:53 PM

Hiya, My name is Tammy and I am 30 years old.  I was born and raised in NYC.  I lived in New York for the first 25 years of my life.  I met a man in the military, and he was originally from Hickman KY.  So when he was discharged I bought a house down there and moved.  We were in KY for 2 years before we had some problems.  We got married and had our son Christopher.  7 weeks after he was born, he got really sick and needed emergency surgery.   Thank goodness all is well today.  But I had to sell my house because we didn't make enough in KY to pay the medical bills.  So back to NYC we have been living for the past 3 years (my family is here and was a great help).  So I am a city, country, city girl.  I miss the quiet life, I miss being in KY, but right now we have no choice but to be in the City.  We are hoping to move back to the quieter life as my husband wants to reinlist.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)