Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

is it?

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 3:57 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 341 Total Views

Um so is this group active? I haven't seen any recent posts here so I thought I'd try to start a conversation!! 

So lets all introduce ourselves. I'll start!!

My name is Tiffany, I'm 23 and have been married for 4 1/2 years. We have a beautiful little girl who will be 4 in July. This is our second duty station. My husband spent his last 6 years in the navy stationed in San Diego. So HI everyone!!! I look forward to meeting you!

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 3:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
by on Feb. 24, 2010 at 7:20 AM

Hi, I just joined the group. My name is Belen, I'm 30, I'm originally from Spain but we are stationed at Mayport, FL right now. My husband is transfering to Great Lakes in Sept. and we are very excited about it. We aheve 2 boys, Bryce is 5 and Devin is 2.  I hope the groups stays active, I'd really like to get to know people from the area. Have a nice day!  ^_^

by GLMM New Member on Mar. 4, 2010 at 8:48 PM

Hi, I'm Amy, just joined this group.  I'm 32 I have 3 daughters and my husband has been in for 15 yrs now.  We just moved here in Oct from San Diego, but this is our second time here.  I haven't meet many friends here and all the ones I did know are all gone now, and hope to make some online!   Hope to talk to you soon!

by on Mar. 7, 2010 at 11:08 PM

I am Tiffanie. one daughter who is 6 months, been here for 15 months now(YEAH ALMOST TO THE HALF WAY POINT!!!) second duty station.. I am a SAHm sooo feel free to message em so we can hang out:)

by GLMM New Member on Aug. 25, 2010 at 3:54 PM

Wow! I know I just sent you a friend request and came across you here. My husband and I have been stationed here for the past 6 yrs as well and have also been married 41/2 years. Our oldest child Christopher will be 4 in Sept. We also have a little girl who just turned 2 in July. We seem to have a few things in common.

by GLMM New Member on Aug. 26, 2010 at 10:39 PM

Hi!  My name is Jamie and this is our first station.  It is actually a training station for us and we should be here till about February.  Currently we are TTC and hope to be pregnant soon.  =)

by GLMM New Member on Apr. 30, 2011 at 7:44 PM

I see  that this group hasnt been very active for almost a year but if there are any moms still out  there I would love to chat. I posted a comment a while back but didnt really follow up I guess. Well I figured since summer is coming there will lots to do, especially if youre like me and dont make too many plans ahead of time. Anyway, Ive been pretty busy with school and job hunting that i dont get on here too much but every so often I find some time or have an issue that I really need some input on and find myself back on CM. My name is Alaina, Im located in the Great Lakes area and Im pretty much free anytime. I do find it awkward to meet people that I dont know, but I think maybe coffee and a cinnabon will be just the thing to break the ice. Lol! Well I hope you ladies have a great weekend!

by Group Owner on May. 1, 2011 at 9:16 PM
Hello ladies
My name is Michelle and I am the new owner of this group I just took it over from chelle. I apoligize for the inactiveness, but that will change as of now I welcome all the new members. A little about myself I am a navy girlfriend my husband to be is stationed at great lakes naval station . I recently got out the navy I did ten years and I came to the point where I got exhausted with the military life I chose to be at home with my kids. I have 3 little ones a 5 year old son, a 4 year old son and a 1 year old daughter. I am also a CLC student, I studying for nursing so I have slightly busy daily routine. I chose to do this because I would like to see unity among us military moms, wives, and girlfriends I feel like we are all here for an amount of time why not make the best of it. I would like for this group to be the start of new friendships. I would like for everyone to put out your interests, what you would like to see from this group and me. My goal is to bring as many ladies into our group so spread the cafemom word. I would like to have my own group officers, start setting up events playdates for kids, meet and greets, ladies nights and more. So anyone that has any thoughts or ideas please feel free to let me know. Hope to hear from you ladies.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)