Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The other woman

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 8:48 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 294 Total Views

When I first got here my boyfriend introduced me to all his friends and their wives or girlfriends, All the girls hit it off great we started hanging out, shopping going out for girls night we had a good bond, but it didn't last long one of the girls started creating drama with the other female in the group, and long story short we all fell out honestly one of the girls were a bad influence and I chose not to be around her so slowly but surely the clique was no more. The guys still remained friends regardless of what issues us girls had with each other. My boyfriend started telling me that his friend and my ex friend were having maital issues, as much as I wanted to reach out to her as a friend I didn't she was actually the only one in the group that I really clicked with and had a lot in common with but I really was never too crazy about her hubby I felt like he was a bad influence on my man he went out when he pleased, stayed out all night, things that married men aren't suppose to do and he would always try to drag my boyfriend out with him but I'm a fortunate woman with a good man that has sense..lol. So recently we found out that the couple with the marital issues filed for divorce. I wasn't suprised, so today the cheating husband comes by my house looking for my boyfriend, and while waiting for him he starts catching me up with everything that happend between him and his wife of course he put all the blame on her and turned out he put her on a plane with kids and all back home last week. While his wife was working and taking care of his kids at home he was settling in with a new woman. I asked him was the other woman worth losing his wife of 10 years and kids and he had the oddasity to ask me if I wanted to meet her so I can be the judge! I wanted to just slap him. I get introduced to the other woman and it was the most akward moment, she was younger, thinner, arrogant, not pleasant at all. She tried to give a good reason and excuse why she was dealing with this married man and giving herself the title of being his girlfiend and how she didn't appreciate the wife coming to her house demanding answers.. I could't believe it, I was sick to my stomach, when will these men give up the games and grow up and appreciate the woman they have promised to love and respect and be faithful to. I really felt bad for even taking the time to meet this woman because at the end of the day I was friends with his wife, and never got a chance to make mends with her and wish i could of but its too late now she is gone.

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 8:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
thepinkelephant
by GLMM Member on Jun. 8, 2011 at 8:31 AM

My goodness, that is awful. Men can be so callous. 

Mamibonita3
by Group Owner on Jun. 9, 2011 at 7:51 PM

Yes they are! Men like that give the good men such a bad look, at the same time it makes me appreciate the man I have now.

bluesurf808
by Head Administrator on Jun. 25, 2011 at 10:08 PM

Wow.  That's so terrible!  Not only men, but women also!  There are some women out there that don't have respect towards anyone married. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)