Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

sorry ladies

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:17 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 247 Total Views

I have been busy. we got the tribal loan so we paid bills and stocked up on food. paid 12,000 for a vechicle that was repoed so his credit could go back up. going to pay over a 1000 to fix our van and spent 900 on a new lawnmower. we need it. my fiance uses the lawnmower to pull up deer out of the woods.

I have started back to school. I have been working on my business. i am making stockings for chirstmas.

tomorrow i am going to start potty training fun. we finally got daughter off the bottle about a week ago. she had her 2 year check up and the doctor isnt concerned about her at all. she showed us her growth and weight charts and says shes tall like a 3 year old. Shes 37.5 inches tall and 41.2 pounds

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Chetney
by Group Owner on Nov. 17, 2009 at 2:42 AM

Thats neat that you got a loan...i wish we could we had 2 vhicles repoed the week my hubby started his new job...ugh and 1 out of control cc and his student loans that he never got anything to show for them grr lol but we should come close to catching up with taxes and then livin here we are gunna save alot...(or spend alot hahaha) and we need a bed...my dh thought insted of moving our bed he would just give it away on CL free so thats what he did...last time we moved he left behind my chair and desk...and the time before that he left half the pantry...alot of little things like the toaster..garbage can...heh he hates to move so he says oh well just get a new one so here we are lol bedless were sleepin on an air mattress and me on the couch with the baby...so i understand where yer at with the lawn mower when ya need it ya need it whats wrong with your van my dh know some about cars and if its an easy fix he could help

I love your stockings can you put names on them and use diffrent colors and how much are they each and can you put stars or any thing on them?.

..and dont take this wrong cause i really dont know but wouldent it be easier to start potty training a little longer after gettin her off the bottel??

and so good to hear shes doin good but tall haha oliver is short and has a small head but weighs alot haha thats what the dr said his head is in the 10th percentile and weight is 50th and hight is 10 th hahaha  

Azanne
by on Nov. 17, 2009 at 9:55 AM

Ya eugenes had 2 vechicles repoed the van we bought outright when we got the tribal loan before. We can get the tribal loan like veery 22 months. the only requirement is that you recieve per cap. it dont help your credit report either.

They are saying the the computer in the van went out. the van wont start but the lights and radio will come on. I guess some coils were bad in there.

Oh ya. i can make them in any colors. I was thinking about using a glitter pen to put names on the stockings. Im charging $7 plus shipping and handling. which is 5 unless you want me to drop it off at your place because you live close enough to me. well i know the pattern that i was using also allows you yo put holly and berries on the stocking. i get all my patterns on the internet. i would have to try to find something with stars or other shapes.

well the reason we are starting potty training is because azanne will take off her pull up and then potty on the floor so she knows when she has to go. I dont like cleaning poop off my blankets and floor. a couple days ago i had to steam clean my bedroom floor because of her and thats a work out.

Quoting Chetney:

Thats neat that you got a loan...i wish we could we had 2 vhicles repoed the week my hubby started his new job...ugh and 1 out of control cc and his student loans that he never got anything to show for them grr lol but we should come close to catching up with taxes and then livin here we are gunna save alot...(or spend alot hahaha) and we need a bed...my dh thought insted of moving our bed he would just give it away on CL free so thats what he did...last time we moved he left behind my chair and desk...and the time before that he left half the pantry...alot of little things like the toaster..garbage can...heh he hates to move so he says oh well just get a new one so here we are lol bedless were sleepin on an air mattress and me on the couch with the baby...so i understand where yer at with the lawn mower when ya need it ya need it whats wrong with your van my dh know some about cars and if its an easy fix he could help

I love your stockings can you put names on them and use diffrent colors and how much are they each and can you put stars or any thing on them?.

..and dont take this wrong cause i really dont know but wouldent it be easier to start potty training a little longer after gettin her off the bottel??

and so good to hear shes doin good but tall haha oliver is short and has a small head but weighs alot haha thats what the dr said his head is in the 10th percentile and weight is 50th and hight is 10 th hahaha  

Chetney
by Group Owner on Nov. 17, 2009 at 2:25 PM

oh that makes sense about the potty training...i would be mad haha...good luck...

Quoting Azanne:

Ya eugenes had 2 vechicles repoed the van we bought outright when we got the tribal loan before. We can get the tribal loan like veery 22 months. the only requirement is that you recieve per cap. it dont help your credit report either.

They are saying the the computer in the van went out. the van wont start but the lights and radio will come on. I guess some coils were bad in there.

Oh ya. i can make them in any colors. I was thinking about using a glitter pen to put names on the stockings. Im charging $7 plus shipping and handling. which is 5 unless you want me to drop it off at your place because you live close enough to me. well i know the pattern that i was using also allows you yo put holly and berries on the stocking. i get all my patterns on the internet. i would have to try to find something with stars or other shapes.

well the reason we are starting potty training is because azanne will take off her pull up and then potty on the floor so she knows when she has to go. I dont like cleaning poop off my blankets and floor. a couple days ago i had to steam clean my bedroom floor because of her and thats a work out.

Quoting Chetney:

Azanne
by on Nov. 17, 2009 at 2:29 PM

ya she knows when she has to go. we had put her on the potty a couple times today nothing happened but mommy and daddy are learning too and the more we put her on the potty the more we will figure out when her schedule is and will be able to get her on the potty before she goes in her daiper.

Once she finds out how to take off pants im going to be in big trouble. right now having a pair of pants on her is the only thing we can do to keep a diaper on. its not like i can find size 4t or 5t onisies

Quoting Chetney:

oh that makes sense about the potty training...i would be mad haha...good luck...

Quoting Azanne:

Chetney
by Group Owner on Nov. 17, 2009 at 3:56 PM

Quoting Azanne:

ya she knows when she has to go. we had put her on the potty a couple times today nothing happened but mommy and daddy are learning too and the more we put her on the potty the more we will figure out when her schedule is and will be able to get her on the potty before she goes in her daiper.

Once she finds out how to take off pants im going to be in big trouble. right now having a pair of pants on her is the only thing we can do to keep a diaper on. its not like i can find size 4t or 5t onisies

Quoting Chetney:

Quoting Azanne:

LOL overalls and backwards diapers?? hehe

Azanne
by on Nov. 18, 2009 at 9:02 AM

ya but it would only be a matter of time before she figured out how to take off her backwards diaper and her overalls. we have a pair for her now and she plays with the straps. Kids are too smart sometimes.

Quoting Chetney:

SpencersMommie
by on Nov. 18, 2009 at 9:55 AM

Quoting Azanne:

ya but it would only be a matter of time before she figured out how to take off her backwards diaper and her overalls. we have a pair for her now and she plays with the straps. Kids are too smart sometimes.

Quoting Chetney:

I thought I was being smart using overalls to keep clothing on Liam, he didn't take his diaper off but he liked to be only in his diaper in the middle of winter, so overalls should keep him clothed righ?  Wrong, he just unsnapped them and wriggled out of the top.  Potty training sucks

Azanne
by on Nov. 18, 2009 at 2:59 PM

oh i know what you mean. My daughter isnt able to take off her pants yet. I am just waiting for her to figure it out. My daughter will take off her shirts so i have her running around the house in pants like a boy. I keep putting the shirt on but it always comes off. Sometimes i wonder if its worth it to put the shirt back on. in the long run it teaches them better.

Quoting SpencersMommie:

I thought I was being smart using overalls to keep clothing on Liam, he didn't take his diaper off but he liked to be only in his diaper in the middle of winter, so overalls should keep him clothed righ?  Wrong, he just unsnapped them and wriggled out of the top.  Potty training sucks

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)