Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

a little about me

Posted by on Oct. 27, 2009 at 4:32 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 208 Total Views

Hi, I have been Homeopathic for over two years.

I live with PCOS, and was wondering if any of you do also? I would like to compare notes.

We just had swine flu at our house, and  are all fine.

by on Oct. 27, 2009 at 4:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
cristinaberger
by Group Owner on Oct. 27, 2009 at 4:40 PM

Hi and welcome

My sister in law and best friend both have PCOS and they are both on hormone therapy, which sucks for them but I don't have any better suggestions. Actually my sister in law just reported that she is considered "cured" by the doctor and no longer has to take hormones. Now she went to a homeopath and she was given calendula drops, thuya and natrium muraticum. The homeopathic practitioner herself used to battle PCOS and she ended up having surgery to remove some of the cysts.

Mom2LNT
by on Nov. 1, 2009 at 5:05 PM

Hi. My name is Katie and I have three kids.  I have been using homeopathy for about 5 years.  It is a complicated science so it would be great to have someone to talk to about it and bounce ideas off of.  I prefer Heel Homeopathic combinations and I use it for lots of different things, everything.  We are healthy over here, no conditions of any kind but I do suffer from anxiety so I use it for that.  We are recovering from the flu right now and I'm treating my son Lucas with homeopathy for his head cold and ear ache.  It seems to be working nicely.  In the past I think I do not use enough of the remedies.  I use them for the first 2 hours and then I lose focus, the symptoms are relieved, and I stop administering.  I don't know how long I am supposed to continue using the remedies if the acute symptom is gone.  I also use flower essences, energy medicine, regular chiropractic, BodyTalk, and lots of vitamins and supplements, and sometimes tylenol (but I hate that and I would like to learn more so that I never have to use any drugs).

Nice to meet you.  I hope we can be friends.

Ruthmom802
by on Jan. 31, 2012 at 9:00 PM

I am a novice in the Homeopathy world, but very interested in learning all I can. I am very happy to have found this little group. Please feel free to share all of your tried and true knowledge with me! I'm like a sponge. : )

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)