Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Looking for friends / activities

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 5:15 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 329 Total Views

Hi everyone!  I just moved to Hattiesburg from Maryland with my husband (Jason) and 1yr old daughter, Samantha.  Jason is originally from MS and has friends here, but I grew up in MI and would love to start meeting other moms in the area.  I work full time from home and my daughter is in daycare.  Are there any good moms groups around on nights or weekends?  Any information would be great!  Thanks in advanced!

by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 5:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
theladyshy
by New Member on Feb. 7, 2014 at 9:23 AM

Hi there.

My name is Shy. I am a SAHM with two boys 6 and 3. My Husband is from Maryland too and I grew up in IL. I have been looking for mom groups as well but no luck yet. I am looking to meet moms in the area as well.  :)

jenn-riebesel
by Member on Feb. 19, 2014 at 8:40 AM
I am jennifer and just moved here in December from mobile for my husband to attend grad school at USM. I am a stay at home mom with a 22 month old son named Aiden. I am also looking for groups. I hope we can figure something out.
jenn-riebesel
by Member on Feb. 19, 2014 at 10:14 AM
I just started a Facebook group called Hattiesburg Playgroups! Please join, share and add your Hattiesburg friends. It would be very nice to have a platform like Facebook for communication!
jenn-riebesel
by Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 10:37 AM
https://m.facebook.com/groups/210826725778770?ref=bookmark
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)