Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so many signs

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 4:48 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 346 Total Views

what have you seen that made you go- wow! Jesus is really around the corner?

How about this digital tv thing that was instituted this year- no more analog. Sounds like the easiest way to control amd broadcast worlwide messages to every person with a tv at one time and interrupt stations for worlwide broadcasts.

so many other things but I heard some older folk talking about that this morning and in my mind i thught , little do you know

Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 4:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Anjelica1
by Group Owner on Dec. 4, 2009 at 11:13 AM

My Pastor let us know about that last year my husband has been doing research for his book called A Letter to the true Church and he found out that our government wants to shut down the Internet so we can't communicate world wide web anymore but have us on something more track able to be controlled

In the Word it says we will be the church just like the Apostles they had to go under ground we might be facing that real soon  yeah!!!  Jesus is on his way for the bride

kissing

Angela C. Trillo

MrsMilton
by on Feb. 15, 2010 at 6:02 PM

There are so many signs, especially all of these earthquakes. He said this is the beginning of sorrows. I believe He is coming sooner than most folks think. This people of this world need to seek God's face, and allow Him to change them before it's too late.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)