Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Praise The Lord

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:05 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 237 Total Views
What do you want to praise God for today? Friday during the funeral I found out my Step Mom in Law was Saved!! She accepted Christ as her Saviour and is dancing with Him today
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
mom2ahcp
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:45 PM

Today is my Hannah's 6th birthday.  She was born with a heart murmur, and we were told that she would have open heart surgery to repair her pulmonary valve before she was six months old.  We returned every 2 months for the first year, then once a year after that.  Each time, the murmur was still there but her body had adapted to it and surgery was not necessary.  Last year, the doctor told us that she could go about life normally--no more antibiotics, no more checkups--she was fine.  She still has a murmur, but it is "nothing to worry about" (doctor's words)  He says he believes it was not as serious as he originally thought, but I choose to believe it was the power of prayer and God's wonderful love to us.  I am thankful that He healed her, and I am thankful that He allowed us to go through that in order to deepen our faith in Him.  In EVERYTHING, He is a good God!

mom2ahcp
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:46 PM

Quoting femalefundy:

What do you want to praise God for today? Friday during the funeral I found out my Step Mom in Law was Saved!! She accepted Christ as her Saviour and is dancing with Him today

What a blessing to know that a loved one is in Heaven with Jesus!  That makes this parting here on earth a little easier to bear.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)