Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi moms

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 7:08 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 185 Total Views

I just wanted to say that I am glad to find a group close to my home.  I just have a little problem, both of my children are in school.  So I can only be so active in this group.  I live in Hopkins County, Madisonville is the city.  I have two children dd whose 12 and ds whose 5 he just started Kindergarten so I was a few months/years to late in finding this group. lol.  I would love to be active in the discussions but I just wont be doing any of the meet/greets playdates type of things.  If this is a problem feel free to kick me out.  I'll totally understand.  Have a great week ladies.

scrapbookingcornucopiafamily car

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 7:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Carsonsmommi118
by Group Owner on Nov. 10, 2009 at 3:16 PM

Quoting scrappermom2:

I just wanted to say that I am glad to find a group close to my home.  I just have a little problem, both of my children are in school.  So I can only be so active in this group.  I live in Hopkins County, Madisonville is the city.  I have two children dd whose 12 and ds whose 5 he just started Kindergarten so I was a few months/years to late in finding this group. lol.  I would love to be active in the discussions but I just wont be doing any of the meet/greets playdates type of things.  If this is a problem feel free to kick me out.  I'll totally understand.  Have a great week ladies.

scrapbookingcornucopiafamily car

Are you not able to do the meet-ups due to us scheduling activities during the day, or because of the distance? Just curious! We would love to meet you. But of course you do not have to attend a meet-up to be apart of the group. Would love for you to be apart of the discussions if thats all you can do at this time :) Have a Great WEEK!

scrappermom2
by on Nov. 10, 2009 at 6:39 PM

Well a little of both I guess you could say.  I have older children and not sure they want to spend any weekend time doing this since they have their own thing and during the week I am w/o children because they are in school.  Yes I want to post in the group but dont think the meet ups would work for me sorry.  If this is a problem just let me know.  thanks for your reply.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)