Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom's Night Out/New Moon movie

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 9:18 AM
  • 15 Replies
  • 526 Total Views

Ok, I don't know if there are any other Twilight fans out there, but I am!!!! If you haven't read the books I highly recommend them.  When people first told me that, I thought "I'm really not into the whole vampire thing, no thanks."  Then the rave started and I thought, hey, I'll watch the Twilight movie and see what it's about.  That prompted me to read the books--and from there it was over!  I couldn't put the books down!!!  They are EXCELLENT!!!!

Anyway, I'm looking to plan a mom's night out to go see the New Moon movie (and even if you haven't read the books, you can come drool over the actors with me, especially the character Edward! Ha!).  I'm looking at the week of Nov 30 or the following week.  I can do any days but Tues and Thursday.  I'm thinking we'll do like a 7:20 movie (that's the time listed now for it, it could change).  Anyone else interested?  Let me know and I'll get it on the calendar!

by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 9:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mom0223
by Member on Nov. 20, 2009 at 10:09 PM

That sounds like a lot of fun.  As long I could find a babysitter for my kids then I would be there.  I love the Twilight series.  And Edward is worth staring at for an hour and a half.  I wouldn't have to worry about work either if we did a night.

FAMILYPICS003-1.jpg picture by rjkchap

RachelNave
by on Nov. 23, 2009 at 5:56 PM

What night works best for you?

Anyone else up for a night out?????

mom0223
by Member on Nov. 23, 2009 at 11:32 PM

I have class on Wednesday nights until the second week of December.  But other then that I am good for any night really.  And why isn't anyone else jumping on this?  Who doens't want to stare at Edward and maybe even Jacob for awhile.  Ahhhhh.  A night out I need.

edward-1.gif picture by rjkchap

RachelNave
by on Nov. 24, 2009 at 8:27 AM

Ok, how about Fri Dec 4, Mon Dec 7, or Fri Dec 11?  Or I can do a weekend if that works better with you?  Let me know which day is the best for you and I'll get it scheduled--even if it's just the 2 of us with drool running down our chins! Ha!

mom0223
by Member on Nov. 24, 2009 at 11:04 PM

Dec 4th is my husband's birthday so I can't that day.  Got to take the hubs out.  But the other days are fine.  Yeah we can drool with each other.  No one else is cool enough to come and drool over Edward.  Ahhhh...... 

Carsonsmommi118
by Group Owner on Nov. 25, 2009 at 1:02 PM

I am up for going depending on what day you ladies pick :)

mom0223
by Member on Nov. 26, 2009 at 8:06 AM

What day can you go?  The only day I am out is Dec 4th.  I haven't figured out a way to tell my hubs that instead of spending his birthday with him I want to spend it drooling over the Cullens lol.  So I guess I will spend it with him but I know Edward will be waiting for me.

RachelNave
by on Nov. 30, 2009 at 3:36 PM

How about Fri, Dec 11?  Does that work with everyone?  I'm thinking the 7ish show (I'll check the exact time as it gets closer in case they change it, right now it's listed at 7:20).  If that works I'm going to put it on the calendar! 

RachelNave
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:43 PM

Ok, nevermind--I just remembered that my husband's work xmas party is Friday the 11th and we are all going (it's a family work party).  So how about Mon, Dec 7?  Does that work with you ladies or would you prefer a weekend night?  Seems like the weeknights are filling up fast!  I might be able to pull off Thurs Dec 10th if that works better (if I can convince hubby to be home in time!).  Let me know!

mom0223
by Member on Dec. 2, 2009 at 9:34 PM

Either day is good with me.  I am off the 10th.  I might even beable to bring a friend with me on that day.  But whatever works with everyone else.  I am ready to see Edward.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)