Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

terrible pain

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:01 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 373 Total Views

I have been having terrible pain  lately. i have to schedule an MRI with the doc since he wants to check my neck & shoulders i am going to see if he will check my head too. my mom has tumors in her head and she didnt have half the migraines and head pain that i do. 

everything gets worse on my cycle ofcourse lol. as does the seizure like feelings. It seems I am itching more and more these days which drives me crazy esp at night. 

a couple yrs ago I saw and opthamologist and everything was good there and then an ENT and no tumors there either so thats good. I just have a deviated septum there but not enough for surgery unfortunatly. I would rather have the surgery than keep taking medicine. blah. the medicine doesnt seem to work all that well but prolly cause i cant take anything strong since i am still nursing. and if i had the surgery well then while they are there i could get my bump taken out lol 

I have not been sleeping well because of the combination pain and crazy 2 yr old

going crazydrowning in laundryhot flash

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
U.S.ArmyWife
by Member on Feb. 21, 2011 at 10:02 AM

yeah, i need to get seen too. i get terriable headaches too. the pain feels like someone is tightening a vice grip on my head

I am a single mother to a beautiful little girl. I will tare you apart if you harm her.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)