Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A good place to buy kids clothes cheap!!

Posted by on Dec. 19, 2009 at 4:16 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 252 Total Views

My friend Michelle (also a member of Madison Moms) told me about a little store that is located inside Ballards. It is called Finers Keepers and they have awesome prices on Kids clothes and some adult clothes and odds and ends too. The clothes prices were like .50 a pair for socks and underwear and like 2-3 dollars for some shirts and pants. A lot of clothes were K-Mart clothes that were half off the original K-Mart price. I got a pack of white cloud pull ups that had 44 in it for 5.99!! I cant wait to have some more money to go up there and buy a bunch more stuff.

by on Dec. 19, 2009 at 4:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
t_06_twins
by on Dec. 21, 2009 at 3:32 PM

I just wanted to add to Jennifers post about Finders Keepers....we get new stuff out pretty often. Right now we are working on a truck load of mixed general merchandise that we are trying to get out as much as possible before cmas. If you are not familiar with the store....Ballards is the furniture store on the bypass behind Applebees and KFC. Hours are Monday - Saturday 10 - 7 and Sunday 1230 - 6. I work Tuesday - Friday from 10 - 1 if you can stop in during those times I should be there.

BALLARDS AND FINDERS KEEPERS WILL BE OPEN ON CHRISTMAS EVE TILL 4PM.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)