Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How are you all feeling?

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 4:18 PM
  • 10 Replies
  • 295 Total Views

Since we aren't telling anyone I'm pregnant yet, we had dinner at the in-laws and they served a super spicy dinner. I didn't feel so hot today, but otherwise have been doing great. Last time was a nightmare! I had severe vertigo for three months. So how are you all doing? Any appointments? Mine is the 16th and I can't wait! Getting a little nervous since I feel so good, doesn't that figure :)

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 4:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hbpmom18
by on Nov. 17, 2009 at 11:55 AM

I know how you feel! I feel great and that makes me nervous.  I dont' get to go to the doc until 12/3 and I'll be 7 weeks.  When is your edd?

Loveplusmama
by on Nov. 27, 2009 at 8:58 PM

I am going to take this opportunity to complain. Just so you know ;-)

I am SO TIRED of feeling like crap! For a full week I have felt completly nauseous....thankfully, I have yet to barf, but man I feel like dung. And when I'm not trying to fight off the nauseousness, I have a headache like few I've had before. But I don't want to be doped up on tylenol all the time either...

And what's worse, I'm only like 6 weeks. Maybe 7... so I still have 6-8 more weeks of this crap. UGH. My first was a breeze, excpet for what we lovingly call "the great coma." I had some major fatigue.

What's worse, is that I feel bad complaining. So many mama's have it worse. My poor hubby is trying to be sympathetic, and is, but how long will he be this patient? And every morning I wake up expecting it to be different. And it's not. How's that for a let down?

Thanks for letting me complain. I hope you all are feeling better than me!

danarenee22
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 12:28 AM

i am more tired than usual but other than that i'm great! i'm 6 weeks so i look for more symptoms to show up any time now but hopefully tired will be all i get:) with our first one i thought i was going to die!! i was in the hospital for dehydration and i felt like i had the flu for 2 weeks straight, it was a mess but oh so worth it in the end!!

dAnA angel rEnEe

mrs_pulley
by Group Owner on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:27 PM

ooo I was in the er for dehydration during and after the pregnancy. isn't it awful? I started chugging fluids the second I got my bfp!

danarenee22
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 6:11 PM

yes!! it was horrible!! i've been drinking ALOT so that hopfully that doesn't happen this time. 

dAnA angel rEnEe

burkbear
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 7:15 PM

I'm soooo sick! nauseous all day until I go to bed. 

mrs_pulley
by Group Owner on Jan. 6, 2010 at 11:15 AM
I thought I'd bring this back- is everyone feeling better as we get into the second trimester? Right now I have the cold that's going around and its making me nauseous. I had some bleeding Christmas day and an incompetent er doctor told me we would "100%" lose the baby, even after a sono showed its fine. thankfully that's not true but I haven't felt good since. Even though we're ok, I'm drained from stress. I guess at least it serves as a warning for any of you who may need to go to the er- try to go to your ob first, and if you have to go to the er, insist on having an ob see you and stay skeptical until you can see your regular ob. So how's it going for the rest of you? feel different than your first? anyone know the gender yet?

Loveplusmama
by on Jan. 10, 2010 at 7:31 PM

I still can't believe that insanity that you went through on Christmas. Yeesh. Glad all seems to be a-ok!

Tomorrow is my 12 week appt...which I'm happy about. I really just want to hear that little heart beat. I felt DS move early (flutters at 14 weeks, yes- even with my first) so I know I'll feel this one by the time my next appt rolls around, so I will know all is OK.

I started feeling MUCH better just before Christmas. I was still having some big food aversions, but at least I wasn't nauseous most of the day anymore. By then it was only in the evenings, especially if I was over tired. Now, I am just low energy, peeing ALL THE TIME, especially at night, but my appetite has returned! YAY!

hbpmom18
by on Jan. 20, 2010 at 10:12 AM

I still feel like crap.  Didn't feel like this with Haley, so it's totally different.  Thank the lord for Zofran, as it has helped with the quisienss.  HOpe everyone is enjoying thier pregnancies best they can!

burkbear
by on Jan. 22, 2010 at 5:58 PM

I'm sooo much better I cant believe I was that sick all day.  Now there is no nausea just cravings!!!!  I'm glad nothing happened and that you and the baby are ok!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)