Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Thank You Jesus. Great news

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 1:20 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 193 Total Views

I go back to work on Monday.   I had the meeting at 10am today.  Me and Dee Dee the one boss talked. She went over my job duties.  Says next week the closing boss will work with me to learn my position.   Then was told another cashier.  A older woman Alvina.   She is out on sick leave. She is having surgery.   Or maybe had surgery and is on the recuperation stage.   Was told they would divide up her hours between us part timers as needed to cover during busy periods.  I am so happy to just go back to work. 

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 1:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Dannille33 Group Owner
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:22 PM

WOW!!!

I'm so glad to hear you are going back to work!

This is so fantastic ... and it sounds like all the praying and positive thoughts helped!!

HUGE HUGS!!!!

woohoo

pinkcoffeecup
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:09 PM
I had a couple issues I wanted to deal with before I come back to work. But Dee Dee had no interest in dealing with them. Tells me indirectly to be the bigger person. Suck up and deal. The night boss making demand of me. That are not of my job description. But says I need to do anyways. So when Monday comes. I'm doing what is my work. If I have to take my time doing it. Then saying Bye see you tomorrow. My shift is over.
Dannille33 Group Owner
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:28 PM

I agree.. don't push yourself..

Do what your job entails and that's that.. YOu don't need to add stress, or anxiety..

and ... they don't need to tell you do things that aren't in your job description... that's not right!

pinkcoffeecup
by on Dec. 10, 2010 at 1:09 AM

I don't normally mind helping my coworkers out.  Sometimes things get busy.  Or you get overwhelmed with work.  You need a little help.   But when I am being made to help someone who is daily not getting their work done. Something is wrong with that picture. Tells you they aren't trying to finish all their work before they go home.  I won't be defiant or maybe insubordinate is a better work.    I am not going to allow myself to be walked all over.  Otherwise they'll keep doing it to me.  The person the I kept getting asked to help him get their work done.  Is a young guy.  He is always sitting on the cell phone texting or talking via his headset to his buddies.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)