Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I AM HERE MY MIND IS BROKE.....

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 6:10 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 185 Total Views

blank stareHi, I am Carrie,married 25years in March,3 grown children 23,21 & 19 one marred the other two living with SO's and youngest in United States Marine Corps. DH Retired from USAF working full time at great job that allows me to get well.

I was a Nurse for 23 years and have lost my license because of all this mess. started in 2006, 2 shoulder surgeries hip and back injuries multiple physical therapy sessions and then sezures hit. Yep, and oh what fun that was.

So then I find out this was not epilepsy but a psychological problem and off to therapy I go. So much stress I have built up inside of me, so much anxiety, anger. Oh boy this was fun, a repressed memory, I will not go into that but NOT GOOD! So that was out, but here I am now, the seizures stopped, but are back now and the stress is not gone so my brain, I am working for it, not it working for me!

So that is me! I guess that is enough, I guess I have about scared you all to death by now!

Carrie

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 6:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Dannille33 Group Owner
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 6:38 PM

Carrie...

Your haven't ever scared me.. LOL

Heck you knew me on here before I had this .. and after.. and so did I you.. :)

and .. we are strong mama's .. :)

I complain alot .. and my PMS is sometimes more then I can handle..

I know that I am way better then I ever have been since having this .. so .. if I tend to post about my life being terrible it's not as bad as I make it sometimes.. I just expect more of me too ..

So... hang in there.. and well all get through this ... I will do a video blog on coping skills tomorrow and do a little intro about my posting tonight...

HUGE HUGS.. your like a true sis to me ... just virtual..

and .. Pratcice that deep breathing!!

sammygrl77
by on Dec. 10, 2010 at 8:58 AM
Not scared at all. I went through a lot of medical stuff and testing to find out it was stress. Crazy how the body can physically react to stress.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goatmom4
by on Dec. 18, 2010 at 4:26 PM

wow glad you found a less stress full job    

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)