Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Trying to Return

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:09 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 371 Total Views

Hello.

I am slowly trying to come back to the group, but I've had so much going on that I feel like I can't get things caught up.

My anxiety and all has calmed way down, but just last week hubby underwent a double hernia repair.  He had the drain removed yesterday with the staples due to come out next week.

I have recently been diagnosed with two discs in my T spine and three in my lumbar as slowly going bad and pressing on nerves.  My spine is narrowing for some reason as well as spondylosis starting in it. I am scheduled to see my doctor in April about where to go with this now.

I don't think hubby at times quite comprehends just how badly I can hurt and now other joints are starting to hurt me badly.  I have suddenly gotten it in the left shoulder making it tough to use it.  

He has noticed my eyelid drooping on the right eye and the eye balls sometimes leaning toward the right.  I don't get it, but all these little things are wearing me out.  The fatigue alone is about enough to drag me down.

On top of all that I just found out that my in laws are coming in at the end of March and planning to stay with us in which they never do.  My house is a disaster and I have no idea where to start. It isn't that bad, but I know my MIL will not be at all happy with the shape it is in.

Between taking my daughter to school and picking her up, dance classes, homework, hubby recovering from surgery and complaining about almost every little thing wrong with him from surgery as well as my body aching I just don't seem to have the energy to get the house organized again.

No, I don't have fibro or anything of that nature, there is definitely something wrong with my spine, it's just an issue of learning what the underlying cause is.

I don't mean to vent like this, but these are the reasons why I haven't been on much lately.  Just no time to keep up with things are here, but hopefully that will all improve soon.

Sorry it's so long.

Noellehappy valentine 

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Dannille33 Group Owner
by on Feb. 16, 2011 at 9:27 AM
Hang in there.. And come visit the group when you can.. Life keeps us busy sometimes just remember you time !!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)