Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Having a stress attack.

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:54 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 124 Total Views

I am so annoyed and stressed with this class.   Work thinks I'm not working right now.  Well I do work 3 weeks of the summer.  So they shut the work email off.    Well an important email was sent to that work email.  I read the part that said my book and syllabus was sent.   Then I waited for some document to be sent me as an attachment.   That it said on my syllabus was coming by the start of class.  So today I get a email to the home email about class.  No document.  So I email the teacher back.  Telling her if it was attached to the email sent to my Groupwise email.  I no longer can access that.  Please resend it to me to my Road Runner home email.  She resent it to me. But says I should of already had it.  I remind her my Groupwise is down for summer.   Then my lap top is not exactly the same as the regular computer keyboard.   I'm following along in the book to do this assignment.   They'll say ctrl end goes to end of document.  Not on my lap top.  It's ctrl,fn, end.  I  have that small tablet type lap top.  So somethings are a bit different.   With dh's help.   Because he understands all the computer stuff better than me.  I asked him to explain it in something I can understand.    I finish the week 2 assignment and emailed it in.   I hope it gets a good grade.  It's been a good number of years since I was in school for anything.    I am going to attempt to start week 3 tomorrow. Because they say it will be hot outside.  So I'm staying under the airconditioning.  If I finish it.  That's fine.  But won't email it in right away.  

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)