Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Emergency has kept me from ...

Posted by (Group Owner) on Sep. 19, 2011 at 12:28 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 794 Total Views

Hi all..

I hope your all doing ok.. or as good as you can.. :)

Ive been pushed to my limits this last few weeks as my mother came for a visit and then a few days later ended up in the hospital. She has what is called an over active thyroid. Sadly it was so bad that he raised her heart beat to a dangerous level and her blood pressure. She was given meds that then lowered everything very low.. she ended up in ICU for a few days and now she is again in a room of her own.

I almost lost her and I was so scared I didn't want to think of losing her.. no  one does.. but.. with me I lost my gram and that killed me inside.. to lose my mom would really not be a good thing.

You all know I haven't left this town in over 2 yrs.. It's hard and I have agoraphobia. Well I went to see her 2 hours away it was a long very long drive. I was pushed so far out of my comfort zone I was scared of what would happen. When I got to her all those worries and anxiety did pass. I was happy!! Till I left and had to again travel 2 hours home. It all came rushing back.

Today I shall make that trip again.. I know that I can do it as I did it 4 days ago. It's going to be hard again and we are leaving at 12noon so that makes a huge difference as I am better in the morning.. I am using again my mother as the main focus and praying hard. It took so much out of me and I know this will as well.. but to me this isn't an option.

Anyway .. this is why I haven't  been in the group active wise.. or sending bulletins.. I wish I could find a co mod.. I've been through so many but they never seem to want to be one after so long:(

I'm sorry...

I will keep you all posted.. hang in there every one.. You are loved.. and cared for..

I CARE!!

by on Sep. 19, 2011 at 12:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
goatmom4
by on Dec. 6, 2011 at 10:31 PM

hang in there you have a good reason prayers for your safe trip becarful if it gets cold where you  a re   wrap up warm  

Acalhoun
by on Oct. 23, 2012 at 2:49 PM

Hang in there! 

goatmom4
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 5:37 PM

hey kee[ trying     you CAN do it hang in there  my anxiety is worse during the holidays   so i just hold my breath and live     till Jan....   1      then relax   bunch of roses

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)