Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Safelists? Are they necessary to build a business?

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:46 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 189 Total Views

ABSOLUTELY! 

I cannot stress enough how much Safelists CAN and DO build a business!  Let's understand what a safelist is anyway....

A safelist is a list fully compliant with the Can-Spam act and is basically home business owners, affilate marketers and individuals selling something or offering something with their business and they've opted in to an "email advertising marketing list.  They've joined as a member to this "list" or "safelist" and have the ability to mail out their html ad or plain text ad once per week for FREE to all the members (other home business owners) who have joined. IF they upgrade, depending on which plan they choose, they then have the ability to send their email blast out more often (once every three days, every other day or every 24 hours).  Again, this depends on which membership they choose.

Some safelists are better than others because they "require" the members to read a certain amount of incoming emails BEFORE they are allowed to send out their ad. This ensures that everybody's ad is being read.  There are also some safelists that are actual programs that get downloaded on your computer. Everytime an email ad goes out, a notice will come up on the members desktop notifying them of the new emails they need to open. This REALLY ensures that your ad will be read. I have listed some that I use and HIGHLY recommend.

Once you sign up for FREE or paid membership you automatically become an "affiliate" for them and you have a chance to make additional money by referring your link to your downline or others.  They sign up and you get a % of their membership EVERY month!

Safelists can be a GREAT tool if used properly. One NEEDS to have a catchy subject line so that the chances of their email will be read.  This is super important. You need to get creative.

I love safelists and use them each day.  I made folders for each day of the week M-F and I joined 5-10 safelists for each day.  I wake up and open up my folder for that day and post my ad to that safelist!  I got my first affiliate signed up ONE day after using a safelist. I feel it's a MUST to use them AND I do know that MANY high income earners use them...in fact my enroller and his wife make over 15,000 per MONTH and they use them and THEIR enroller and HIS wife make over 15,000 and they use them too.  So, now you know why I USE THEM  :0)

My list of safelists...  Most are FREE to join and you can still be an affiliate and make money by referring the site using the link they provide...send it to your downline!!

1) I HIGHLY suggest using this one AND paying the $17.95/mo.  I find this to be very effective because the members get notified on their desktop that they have email...so your ad gets read!
http://www.desktoplightning.com/freedom2bhome

2) I HIGHLY recommend this one as well..  IF you sign up for this one you can have the FREE membership which is great BUT if you pay for the bronze membership for only 6.95/mo you get 25,000 FREE leads per month!!!
http://www.MLMHitList.com/?14284kl

3) WebTrafficMarketing

4) SupremeList

5) BusinessworldList

Kimberly  typingProud Work -At -Home Mom!

Join My Team http://www.freedom2bhome.com
FREE
Advertising in my e-newsletter. Visit profile for details

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)