Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

---Regrow or repair BAD TEETH---

Posted by on Sep. 30, 2010 at 9:17 AM
  • 20 Replies
  • 4369 Total Views

http://www.curebum.com/20/how-to-regrow-or-repair-bad-teeth-naturally/

How to regrow or repair bad teeth naturally

Yes, it is possible to repair and even regrow your teeth using a completely natural method that is actually based on science. A team of Alberta researchers applied for a patent that claims they created a miniature device that will stimulate the jaw bones and gums around the affected tooth. Using the low intensity ultrasound technology, they claim they were able to regrow the root of a tooth and stimulate tooth grow and repair.

Although the technology is not going to be in your local dental office for a few years, I believe we don’t have to wait for it and apply the common sense to do the whole process ourselves. First, we need a low frequency ultrasound source and from all the legally (you can’t buy a real ultrasound machine unless you are a doctor) available sources two come to mind.

First is a Novasonic Massager that can generate a sound vibration of 20,000 Hertz. It is not your regular massager and all you have to do is slightly touch the skin and you can feel the sound waves go deep within your body. I have one myself and love using it.

ultrasound device for teethSecond device is more sophisticated and you can find them selling on Ebay. The link searches for the Ebay results for “ultrasound massager” and you will see a bunch of them selling from $100 to $150. They are much more powerful then a Novasonic model and can generate up to 3-5 mHz frequency, so be very careful when using one. You should get one that generates only 1-2 mHz, as 3-5 mHz vibrations don’t go very far - about 1/8″-1/4″ deep.

So, what I do is I apply the sound waves from the device to my teeth and gums for a few minutes every day and get a gentle but thorough massage this way. A lot of people recommend massaging gums with your fingers but I don’t think it’s enough. You need the right type of stimulation - that’s what the researchers in Canada found out. Ultrasound goes right through the bones, joints and other hard tissue- regular massage doesn’t.

by on Sep. 30, 2010 at 9:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JCTVCBN
by Group Owner on Sep. 30, 2010 at 9:19 AM

The next important thing is the nutrition for your teeth so they have enough nutrients to grow. You don’t expect your house plant to grow without water, do you? And now you are probably thinking that I’m going to talk about calcium and such, and you can’t be more wrong. Of course, calcium is important for your bone growth and formation but even more important for your hair, nails and teeth is the mineral called Silica (Silicon). You don’t have enough of this mineral in your diet and you can take a ton of calcium and brush your teeth 5 times a day and still will be loosing your teeth just like your hair in the shower as you get older.

There is a formula that is known to provide a sufficient nutritional support for your tooth repair/growth. It will improve your teeth, bones and connective tissue, and will also help calcium metabolize in your body (without it most of your calcium will go right through you, especially if you take it as a part of a common multi-vitamin formula).

1 part Kelp seaweed, 1 part Oatstraw, 1 part Horsetail. Get 1 ounce of the formula in 1 pint of filtered water to a boiling temperature and let it simmer for 20 minutes. Drink half a cap in the morning and evening every day until you see the improvement.

If you don’t want to bother with herbs, there is another cool product called G5 Organic Silica and among my friends it’s their favorite supplement for bone support. This product is coming from Spain so it takes about a month to get it.

JCTVCBN
by Group Owner on Sep. 30, 2010 at 9:20 AM

From all the products that you don’t have to make yourself or import overseas, only one I would recommend: Biosil by Natrol

BioSil (Si[OH]4) is 20,000 times more soluble than silica (SIO2 - found in horsetail and colloidal gels) and 2.5 times more bioavailable than other forms of silicon!

The superiority of silicon as concentrated, choline-stabilized orthosilicic acid from BioSil has been proven in a peer-reviewed scientific study comparing three different forms of silicon. The results of the comparative, cross-over, double blind clinical trial demonstrated that the stabilized monomeric form of silicon (stabilized-orthosilicic acid-as found in Biosil) is far superior to colloidal silica and horsetail extract. In fact, of the three experimental groups, only BioSil offered a bioavailable source of silicon: the other forms of silicon (horsetail and colloidal gel) were no better than placebo.

In addition to silica, a good trace multi-mineral formula is in order. Body is a complex working machine and if it’s deficient of something, it will take it away from your organs/bones in order to function properly. It is a well known fact that our diet is deficient of most trace minerals - we simply don’t eat enough of fruits/vegetables. Even if we did, some dietitians now say the current agricultural produce is not what it used to be. So the obvious answer is to find a good supplement who would provide us with all the trace minerals we need. The best variety of choices for 72 colloidal mineral supplements is Ebay. And very cheap, I would say, comparing to your local vitamin shop.

JCTVCBN
by Group Owner on Sep. 30, 2010 at 9:22 AM

Another major problem you should address is your tooth care. No matter how much effort you put in taking supplements and the ultrasound stimulation, if you don’t care for your teeth properly, it’s all in vain. All popular toothpastes on the market that you see being sold are worthless when it comes to teeth regrowth. Why is that, you ask? Well, ALL of them (including Organic healthy brands like “Tom’s of Maine”) contain glycerin which covers your teeth every time you brush them and prevents re-enamelization. Based on studies, it takes up to 20 washes to remove glycerin off your teeth, so you may guess for most people having healthy teeth is almost an impossible task. No matter how many times you brush them, because of glycerin, fluoride and other additives in your common toothpaste, your teeth can’t rebuild enamel nor get healthy mineral support. Just ask yourself: Why do most people have cavities by the age of 20 even though they brush their teeth twice a day? Sure, proper diet is important but it’s just a part of a bigger problem.

The solution: Make your own tooth paste.  Here is the recipe:

1. Extra virgin olive oil  2 part
  2. Unprocessed Coconut oil 1 part
  3. Baking soda 1/10 part
  4. Tea tree oil 1/10 part
  5. Spearmint or Peppermint oil 1/10 part
  6. Unprocessed Sea salt 1/50 part
  7. Eucalyptus oil 1/10 part
  8. Food grade Hydrogen peroxide 1/100 part

You can remove one or two ingredients from #3-8 and it will still work. I used to do it until I became too lazy and found a product on a market called ToothSoap - so I buy that instead of making my own. Tooth Soap tastes better and lasts about 2 months if you brush twice a day. Cost is about $24.95 for a jar.

Use either Tooth Soap or the above formula every day and you will feel the difference right away. A couple of my friends experienced their fillings falling out of their teeth because the tooth would grow back to normal. One girl had to go to the dentist for a root canal and they had to postpone the procedure because the dentist couldn’t find a problem.

JCTVCBN
by Group Owner on Sep. 30, 2010 at 9:24 AM

Update: Atom Bergstrom, the author of “Yes, No, Maybe Chronobiotic Nutrition” recommended eating onions, garlic and cheese from 6:15 to 6:30 PM (kidney meridian is the most active during those hours). He actually suggests chewing it to liquid and hold it in your mouth for 15 minutes so the minerals in the food nourish your teeth and help them rebuild. The idea is very interesting, but I would take it a bit in a different direction and use trace mineral/vitamin formula and hold it in my mouth instead. It would be more absorbent, at least. Or try Hyland’s Bioplasma Cell Salts. Experiment with this a let me know. I will do the same.

All of this stuff is a “work in progress”. I will write more as I get more experiential information.

JCTVCBN
by Group Owner on Sep. 30, 2010 at 11:00 AM

http://hubpages.com/hub/Regrow-Teeth

Regrow Teeth - Powerful New technology Available in Two Years!!!! And a few other cool things...

Introduction

If you've always thought re-growing teeth was impossible, then you should realize that you simply believed what other people told you. Not only can you actually regrow teeth but you can even use your tooth root to repair chipped teeth, and even holes. No fillings needed.

I stumbled upon some fascinating information and technologies when I asked Google the question- "Why can't human beings regrow teeth" as I refused to believe we can't (because I did once and now know how, more on that below).

At the end of this article I will put the links directly to the pages I researched so you can read for your self right out of the horse's mouth.

In this article I will first give you some fascinating background into an experience I had that showed me that re-growing teeth even the third set (after the baby tooth, the adult tooth grows in and comes out you can actually grow another tooth and for that matter as many as you need..

The body is truly self sufficient although sometimes much like muscle growth, it needs some help stimulating its functions (i.e. exercise causes the muscles to grow if we don't do a job that physically demands the use of those muscles we just have to use weights!).

Dinosaurs, animals, sharks all can/could regrow their teeth because they actively used them almost continuously.. stimulating the gums and more, although their is more to it than just using the teeth. (We'll get into this later in this article) this provided some clues to scientists much like birds showed us how to make a plane work.

I personally had a third tooth grow in but until my research here which stimulated this article (I wanted to know and wrote this hub as a way to consolidate my research) gave me new information I didn't know how it happened. I was told by dentists that it was a miracle, a freak happenstance.. To me if it happened, it can happen again- bottom line.

It will blow your mind why we couldn't before.. Actually we could we just didn't understand how. A hint though is part of the problem was our genes, genetics.

JCTVCBN
by Group Owner on Sep. 30, 2010 at 11:00 AM

The History Channel made me think.. So I did some research and found out something amazing...

I was sitting on my sofa talking to my roommate about scientific things as I watched a History channel special on Dinosaurs. In this episode they mentioned that many dinosaurs had several rows of teeth and they would constantly grow back!

When a tooth would go dull it would fall out and the back row would move forward like a conveyor belt. I got to thinking why can't WE regrow teeth after two sets? If the second set "grows" in it has to come from somewhere right?

I personally have a missing/chipped tooth and have a yearning to get a new tooth, not an "implant" so I got curious. The other thing about me is I truly believe nothing is impossible just not figured out.

I don't believe anything, not even the legend that teeth cannot grow back; I don't care how many people believe this is "impossible" including most dentists and doctors.

What truly stimulated my research here was also that I personally have experienced the "Impossible" third set of teeth phenomenon when I was a kid.

I had a tooth split in half on me after eating something that had a tiny bone or calcium deposit (not sure) in it and the excruciating searing pain of this warranted an immediate dentist visit.

The tooth was pulled out as a result and this was my second set aka adult tooth. I had a space there where the tooth was taken out. It was lodged between two other teeth.

I was also one of the very rare people whom will never have wisdom teeth so this problem that plagues most people at some point in their life (that you cannot ignore) was a non issue for me. Miracle or evolution? I tend to believe anything is possible and always have. I'm a rational person and I'm by no means gullible but belief is a strong force..

JCTVCBN
by Group Owner on Sep. 30, 2010 at 11:01 AM

Back to my tooth-

For 10 years I had no tooth there in that spot, I knew it rather was convinced sort of, that it wouldn't grow back but I refused to fully believe it wasn't possible..

Every day I would think about it and got into the habit of playing with my gums there with my tongue, You could say I was always "massaging the gums" there, It felt kind of neat actually what can I say..

One day 10 years later (apx) I felt something there, I thought a peanut from my lunch (PB&J) got lodged in the hole (again) but this was no peanut, it was an enamel Island coming in. It was just the tip of the tooth and was hard to figure out if it was a tooth or bone or something.. I didn't truly know till about 6 months later.

I was excited and went to the mirror and I'll be dammed a tooth was there growing in! It took a while but it actually grew into a full tooth! No more hole (I kind of missed that hole as strange as it sounds but having a tooth there was totally exciting and made me a true believer in the impossible..

For years I thought about this and thought maybe it was my believing that one day (I'd always tell people it will come back someday, the tooth often joking).. And it did, I shite you not.

I didn't much think about this for the next ten years although for a while I told the story of the tooth that grew back after the adult one was pulled (the kid one fell out early in my childhood), most people told me I was full of crap but I wasn't and I got tired of hearing people's negative comments so I dropped the story from my "cool things that happened to me" speeches.

JCTVCBN
by Group Owner on Sep. 30, 2010 at 11:01 AM

The body can do amazing things were just finding out now!

This is a true story, and this happening to me really mystified me as to how it was possible, and made me wonder why doctors are so negative about teeth, regardless of what the past has taught them I just knew (now from experience) that it was possible.

The way I saw it was if the body could grow it once it had to be capable of growing it again. Even if whatever was responsible for growing the tooth in the first place went dormant, or missing, the body is capable of much more than many realize...

If you've ever heard of stem cell research but have no idea how this works, I'm going to give you a crash course cliff notes couple paragraph synopsis of this so you can understand where my logic comes from.

After this I will get into the actual technology that has made doctors change their opinions on teeth re-growing because someone actually did it, many actually. The technology is in its infancy and is said to be available in as little as two years.

Stem Cells- What the frack is this?

Disclaimer: I am no doctor and I do not claim to be the expert on this topic, I am basing what I will be stating here on stem cells based on my research and how my brilliant friend Shaun explained it to me..

This is simply how I understand it and I'll use the same metaphors he did, weather or not I'm accurate makes no difference but how it works logically is what I'm trying to point out for later in this hub you'll understand why.

On that note stem cells are fascinating and regardless of the negative press and propaganda about them they are basically the source code of life and the raw materials that make up everything in your body.

JCTVCBN
by Group Owner on Sep. 30, 2010 at 11:02 AM

How Stem Cells work - Crash Course

O.k. Stem cells are essentially the building blocks of all things in our body. The stem cell is at birth (of the stem cell not the person) much like programming code is before it becomes a program complete potential without form so to speak.

It is capable of becoming a leg, the heart, a sweat gland, hair, and genitals, anything your body has started as a stem cell.

Realize also that although a stem cell can become a heart for example, the heart is made up of a complex matrix of different parts hence several stem cells may be responsible for its creation (I assume).

The "code" for the stem cells "blueprint" (what it's destined to become, i.e. the lung, liver, eyeball etc..) is in the persons DNA.

A stem cell is likened to a blank Hub Page and the capsules you add to it would be likened to "switches" . Some parts of the DNA are turned on others are off (I'm oversimplifying it as not to lose you in the technical details) think of a hub page that has some capsules added and others are not in it.

Each capsule, text, picture, video, rss feed, comments etc.. Has its own potential function and yet it has its place in the matrix of other capsules networked to make a "Hub" article.

Let's forget for a moment that these things will be populated with content and keep it simple to show how the "body" of the hub would be like your body (an incredibly simplistic metaphor for the basic idea of how a stem cell builds.. )

All those capsules were once just potential code, and the programmer made them a text capsule, a picture capsule etc..

The stem cell would be a physical manifestation of the potential code, by ordering it and removing the non essential code you are left with the capsule. Each capsule would function like a body part, the text would be like a lung and allows you to breath the point is it is a part then a function next.

JCTVCBN
by Group Owner on Sep. 30, 2010 at 11:02 AM

Another metaphore- Dip Switches

Think of it like those switches in your ceiling fan remote, there are 5 switches and if they are set to the pattern in the ceiling fan in your room then it controls that fan. If the pattern is changed to the one in another room then it would control that one.

This makes the remote programmable to any fan.. Well the stem cell is programmable to any biological part, cell structure, and so on. The difference here is the remote can be changed in what frequency it puts out.

The stem cell in the body is changed with DNA switches turned on or off, it can become anything in your body and to make it become a toe nail, a leg, an arm, a finger, joint, or whatever, the DNA flips the switches to program it to grow into that part.

When your lung is created in your mothers tummy for example the DNA essentially holds the entire blue print for your body's make up which is billions and billions of stem cells which determine how you look, function, everything.

When they clone someone from stem cells they can program the DNA code for each cell and can control everything this way, blue eyes, green etc.. It's all about the genome.

To make a lung from a stem cell they just use one cell and change the DNA to reflect the "Lung" code (I have no idea how they do this but with computers amazing things are possible, they've even mapped out the human genome, the blueprint of the entire body's DNA code structure.

This is required to be able to "program" for want of a better term, each cell to their will! The Genome is the blueprint of the body's "source code" for want of a better term)

Once it's grown into that part it cannot be reprogrammed, but as a stem cell it can become anything. For a better scientific explanation on this check out this page.

This is how cloning organs or a while human being, a dog, sheep, pig or goat works. The stem cell can be grown into a lung for example by messing with the DNA in the cell.

Essentially they either remove parts, make them dormant, or activate others.. Honestly I don't know but I know that they mess with the DNA thus causing the stem cell to grow into any part they want.

It seems impossible to be able to do that but scientists have figured out how. One stem cell can produce more stem cells and can become an entire bio-matrix (the body for example).

So knowing this (later in life) reinforced that the body can reproduce anything missing, even arms and legs, toes, etc.. Since stem cells are all over your body I don't see why some neighboring organ i.e. gums near teeth, can't produce and program a "tooth" to "grow" again.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN