Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

---ADHD---

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:22 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 269 Total Views
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
JCTVCBN
by Group Owner on Jun. 11, 2011 at 12:04 PM

http://www.tourette-syndrome.com/holistic.htm

Natural Treatment for Tourette Syndrome

[Bonnie Grimaldi]    [Sheila Rodgers]

Introduction

After much reading and research in the area of alternative treatment for such neurological disorders as Tourette Syndrome and ADHD, I have become convinced that alternative or holistic treatment does work in some cases. 

Over the past 3 years I have received email from many parents claiming good to excellent results using natural remedies to treat their child's Tourette Syndrome and I have read of similar accounts with ADD and ADHD.  Some people that contact me do so for questionable motives, because they always have a sales pitch at the end of the message that can be translated as "and you can buy the vitamins, minerals, etc. from me." 

Two people that I have come to respect very much that are dedicating their time and efforts to alternative treatments for Tourette Syndrome are Ms. Sheila Rodgers and Ms. Bonnie Grimaldi.   If you do any Internet research on alternative or natural treatment for Tourette's on the Internet and you don't come accross these ladies, your research is simply not complete.  Both have become Internet legends in this area and are doing it for a good cause.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)