Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

---BLOGS(spanish)---

Posted by on Nov. 29, 2011 at 9:04 AM
  • 8 Replies
  • 274 Total Views
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
JCTVCBN
by Group Owner on Nov. 29, 2011 at 10:06 AM

Here you will find the top 100 Latina blogs on the net! Are you a Latina blogger? Then submit your blog and see where you rank!

Page: [1] 2 3 4

Site Of the Moment: Cid Style File
Cid Style File was born out of love for fashion, shopping and style on a small budget. The size of your clothes or the amount of money you have should never be a factor in your style. This blog will show you anyone can have style regardless of size or bu

Chiquis' Blog:A Blog About Life, Writing & Coffee
A Blog About Life, Writing & Coffee
In: 33 Out: 59
Life According to Damaris
Reviews on makeup, books, movies, etc. Rants & ramblings about life in general - life how I see it. Life according to me.
In: 17 Out: 48
One Latina's Pen
A novice Latina writer's view on writing workshops and resources;travel,trials, and things that tick me off.Single mom,second gen Chicana, used to be called Mexican American back in the day.
In: 9 Out: 29
Mami Ville
A blog for mothers of elementary school-aged children, specially for Latina Mothers.
In: 6 Out: 24
Fab, chic, and fit
Blog en español con tips de belleza, ultimas tendencias, ejercicios, nutricion y dietas. Artículos de que usar según tu tipo de cuerpo, encuestas y muchas moda!
In: 6 Out: 14
Pilgrim Soul
Pilgrim Soul offers reflections about my fiction, culture, religion, Puerto Rican identity, and writing craft.
In: 5 Out: 19
Excuse Me, Hablas Fashion?
Fashion news, how-to's, and music from the eyes of a Latina blogger.
In: 3 Out: 18
El Diario de la Moda
El Diario de la Moda welcomes you to a world of style. In our blog are the trends of the season, expert advice, collections of your favorite designers, the products of the time, the best interviews, beauty tricks and all the information we need to be at t
In: 3 Out: 13
Holdin' Out for a Hero
I promote public awareness of Spina Bifida, the condition I was born with, and chronicle my life with it. Join me in my search for a "hero," a spokesperson for my cause.
In: 3 Out: 12
Mami & The Multiples
10 MamiofMultiples.com offers parenting resoures for families, multiples, and bilingual children. Joscelyn is a columnist, journalist, writer, blogger, co-host, consultant, public speaker & a Latina Mami In: 3 Out: 4
La Dulce Vida ~ The Sweet Life
11 A bohemian mother of three that is inspired by all the beautiful things in life... Art, food, fashion,parenting, travel and culture. In: 2 Out: 9
*La Dolce Vita*
12 I am a DMV gal that loves fashion, makeup, beauty and loves sharing special moments in my life. I am Mexican and Salvadorean by blood and I am an American. In: 2 Out: 13
http://vanenickybeauty.blogspot.com/
13 tips de belleza y estilo In: 2 Out: 5
Single Parent Faith
14 Born and raised in Harlem, now living in Texas, this single mother and Aerospace Engineer, shares faith filled insights from various facets of her life experiences. In: 1 Out: 15
Jyla's Three Of Us Giveaway
15 The blog Jyla's Three Of Us Giveaway offers readers useful information on products. I work with companies, media, marketing, PR to help them promote products and website. I offer events, products reviews, host giveaways and advertising in my blog. This he In: 1 Out: 11
AliciaVlogTV
16 My topics are: Product reviews, Recipes, Fashion trends, Beauty, Makeup, Cosmetics and Clothing. In: 1 Out: 10
Dulce Bread & Book Shop
17 Dulce Bread & Book Shop is a cultural advocate & promoter of cultural literature, authors of color, multicultural education, and cultural experiences from around the globe. Dulce provides cultural goo In: 1 Out: 10
enmarca tu estilo...
18 It's all about women, as a human being, a holistic approach to our concerns, thoughts, feelings, a place to ask, tell and discover all about women... In: 1 Out: 6
Lela Luxe
19 an independent lifestyle blog about style, fashion, fine art, photography, music, literature, film, society, gastronomy, humour ... the darling things in life that inspire me In: 1 Out: 5
Naturalmente Mamá
20 Blog en español donde todos los días se aprende algo nuevo acerca de ser mamá, pañales de tela, vida natural y orgánica, también encontrarás recetas de comida y por supuesto, recetas para hacer tus p In: 1 Out: 8
In Love
21 Blog hecho para chicas con animos de lucir bien y sentirse bien In: 1 Out: 13
Dos Borreguitas
22 Mama blogging about life with baby and the hunt for cool Latino children’s products with a bicultural or bilingual twist -- from the nostalgic, traditional or iconic to hip, modern and kitschy Latino styles. Why Dos Borreguitas? We all have two sides, whe In: 0 Out: 16
Consejos Sentimentales
23 Consejos sentimentales es un espacio que publica artículos y expende ebooks relacionados a la vida de pareja, con el fin de responder curiosidades e inquietudes. In: 0 Out: 10
Ms. NY Belleza Latina 2011
24 Renew - Refocus - Reinvent
Follow me on my journey as Ms. New York Belleza Latina 2011, women's health advocate, motivational speaker, lover of life
In: 0 Out: 16
No Hablas Espanol: How to be Hispanic in America
25 This blog is about the life of a 4th generation Hispanic woman. In: 0 Out: 17

Page: [1] 2 3 4

Last Update: Mon, 10.10.11 9:36
Next Update: Mon, 10.10.11 10:36
Next Reset: Fri, 10.21.11 12:33
Sites: 226