---the STIR:10 Cities With the Most Spoiled Kids in America Will Surprise You---
10 Cities With the Most Spoiled Kids in America Will Surprise You
The results are in. A list containing the cities with the most spoiled rotten children has been revealed. Yes, there was research done on this. Some of the cities won't surprise you (I'll give you one guess as to which is number 1), and others will downright floor you (really, number 4?).
So, saddle up, ladies (and dudes): Ready to see if you -- and your kids -- live in one of these super spoiled states?
No hand-me-down tiaras allowed after this point, please.
1. New York, New York. No surprise there. It's hard to throw a pebble on the upper side of this city without hitting a $2,000 Bugaboo stroller. But please, don't throw pebbles at babies.
3. Miami, Florida. Okay. Some slight surprise here, as I would have thought Los Angeles or maybe Dallas would have nabbed this spot. But I can see it.
4. Minneapolis, Minnesota. Whaaa? Really? The parents who are Minnesota Nice are also Minnesota Spoilers? Whodda thought?
5. Tulsa, Oklahoma. Another sleeper. Perhaps parents are dropping serious cash on serious outerwear for their kids ... for when they're out in tornadoes?
6. Dallas, Texas. Can't say I'm flabbergasted that the state that virtually brought us children's pageants also brings us spoiled youngsters.
7. Atlanta, Georgia. Hmph. Guess there's a bunch of mini Georgia peaches running around in mini designer clothing.
8. Los Angeles, California. There she is! Kind of surprised the city that's home to almost every celebrity child is only number 8.
9. San Diego, California. Isn't the gorgeous weather there enough?
10. Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Guess not!
Do you live in one of these cities? Do you spoil your kid?