Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

playdate

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 12:19 AM
  • 15 Replies
  • 403 Total Views

if you have any ideas where we can make playdates and meet somewhere that will be awesome leave some ideas

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 12:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommy2justone
by on Jan. 9, 2010 at 11:14 AM

Hi!
I live in Sharonville, but its pretty darn close to west chester! We can do sharonwoods in the spring and summer, they have 2 great play areas and a water park  for in the summer. But winter, its pretty hard. We had a play group going but I decided to stop because of the swine flu thing, just till winter is over. Its hard to organize a lot of people to get together because everyone has different schedules so I got tired of it quickly. I don't plan on making another play group any time soon, so I thought I would join  this one.
We can do some play groups at my house, its kinda small, but I have a nice play room for kids about 1 1/2- 3 years old. I also have a huge yard that is fenced in for spring/summer.
But I don't know about winter. I know that most of the malls have play areas indoors, that might be something fun?
Well hope that helps.
Brittney

Monkeychick
by Group Owner on Jan. 9, 2010 at 9:31 PM

that sounds awesome i would love to do it there is also a park over in that area that we could meet up at and it would be fun for the kids

rachelrss
by New Member on Jan. 17, 2010 at 6:07 PM

During the winter I would say if anyone wanted to do a lunch at there home, or we could do chuckie cheese.

mlovell
by New Member on Jan. 19, 2010 at 1:41 PM
Cincinnati Mills also has that indoor play area.. we could go there and let the kids play and pack lunches or get food from the food court!

rachelrss
by New Member on Jan. 19, 2010 at 3:31 PM

The cincinnati mills one is AWESOME!  Located near a door, and plenty of seating! 

We should set for sometime next week. 

What works best for everyone?

mlovell
by New Member on Jan. 19, 2010 at 5:35 PM

I agree!  I can do pretty much anyday..  Around 11 am works best for me, how does that work for those that would be coming?

Mommy2justone
by on Jan. 20, 2010 at 1:05 PM

11 am works for me! Any day but monday, I have to baby sit that day.

ilovecosleeping.gif image by MaryJarrett2008
risky.gif image by MaryJarrett2008minimum.gif carseat image by MaryJarrett2008deadly.gif carseat image by MaryJarrett2008

I have one child and I am happy with that, we are an ERFing, Co-sleeping, timeout, no spanking, sling wearing, happy with my life, wife and mother.
rachelrss
by New Member on Jan. 21, 2010 at 5:54 PM

How about wendsday at 11:00 am at the Cincinnati Mills Play Area, 

We can do a bag lunch! 

Mommy2justone
by on Jan. 24, 2010 at 3:35 PM

Wednesday at 11am at Cincinnati mills works for me! And I will bring a lunch for Hannah and I, sounds fun! I will tell Paige, she might like to join this group too.

Quoting rachelrss:

How about wendsday at 11:00 am at the Cincinnati Mills Play Area, 

We can do a bag lunch! 

ilovecosleeping.gif image by MaryJarrett2008
risky.gif image by MaryJarrett2008minimum.gif carseat image by MaryJarrett2008deadly.gif carseat image by MaryJarrett2008

I have one child and I am happy with that, we are an ERFing, Co-sleeping, timeout, no spanking, sling wearing, happy with my life, wife and mother.
mlovell
by New Member on Jan. 24, 2010 at 3:46 PM

That works!  I'll see you guys there

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)