Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Holiday Recipes

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 8:22 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 244 Total Views

I'm lookin' for some special holiday recipes you use during this time of year. Thanksgiving , Christmas or New Year. There are a couple of things everyone wants me to make each year...green bean casserole, double fantasy fudge and chocolate mousse pie. I'll post the recipes if anyone's interested-they're all very easy. Please Share.

Love In Christ, Jackie

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 8:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
jackied0624
by Group Owner on Nov. 12, 2009 at 6:04 PM

DOUBLE FANTASY FUDGE

3 c. sugar ~  3/4 c. butter ~ 2/3c. evaporated milk ~ 6 oz. choc. chips ~  7 oz. marshmallow cream ~ 1tsp. vanilla ~ 1/2 c. crunchy peanut butter

Mix 1&1/2 c sugar, 6 Tablespoons butter and 1/3 c. milk in saucepan; bring to full boil, stirring constantly. Continue boiling 4 mins. on med. heat Stirring constantly to prevent scorching. Remove from heat; stir in chocolate chips until melted. Add 1 c. marshmallow cream and 1/2 tsp. vanilla. Beat until well blended. Pour into greased 9x13 pan. Repeat with rest of ingredients, using peanut butter instead of chocolate chips. Pour over chocolate layer. Allow to cool at room temp. and cut into squares. Makes 3 lbs.   ENJOY!!!

Love In Christ, Jackie

octavia137r
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:00 PM

Quoting jackied0624:

3 c. sugar ~  3/4 c. butter ~ 2/3c. evaporated milk ~ 6 oz. choc. chips ~  7 oz. marshmallow cream ~ 1tsp. vanilla ~ 1/2 c. crunchy peanut butter

Mix 1&1/2 c sugar, 6 Tablespoons butter and 1/3 c. milk in saucepan; bring to full boil, stirring constantly. Continue boiling 4 mins. on med. heat Stirring constantly to prevent scorching. Remove from heat; stir in chocolate chips until melted. Add 1 c. marshmallow cream and 1/2 tsp. vanilla. Beat until well blended. Pour into greased 9x13 pan. Repeat with rest of ingredients, using peanut butter instead of chocolate chips. Pour over chocolate layer. Allow to cool at room temp. and cut into squares. Makes 3 lbs.   ENJOY!!!

Yum Sounds Great!! Thank youhugs

jackied0624
by Group Owner on Nov. 14, 2009 at 1:51 AM

Girl, when I make that I have to use that fruit of the Spirit....self-control. I could make myself sick eating stuff. ;) 

May God's Love Bloom In Your Heart Today!! LIC, Jackolyn/Jackie

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)