Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Eczema

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:12 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 198 Total Views

Hi!  I'm Margee and mother of a 6 year old girl.  We live in Waynesville.  I am a legal secretary by day and am a promotor of Monavie juice.  I just wanted to pass along that since Hunter has been drinking the Mun by Monavie that her Eczema has cleared up!  I wanted to join this group so if any one you know has it, it may be beneficial!  We fought for years with her itching all night and taking her to St. Simons to get in the salt water helped some through the summer but that was about it! Prednisone is bad for them and it only cleared it up temporarily!!!  Anyway, please pass this along if you feel this can benefit anyone.  My site is www.mymonavie.com/nevergiveup 

Thanks girls!

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
LadyCash
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:42 PM

Thanks for the tip!

AingealsBabies
by Member on Sep. 29, 2010 at 8:10 AM

So did you join just to promote your website?

monaviejuicemom
by New Member on Sep. 30, 2010 at 10:22 AM

No.  I did not jjoin to promote my website.  I know how bad it is to see your child suffering from Eczema and this helped my daughter!  I wanted to spread the news.  By all means, order it from someone else, not worry about getting it from me!  I have been praying for her to get better and this came into my life and once she started it she healed up and has only had one breakout since, compared to every night of up all night scratching, infections from the sores, and multiple pediatrician trips.  I wish more moms had told me about it sooner!  Thanks!

AingealsBabies
by Member on Sep. 30, 2010 at 10:57 AM

ok, it just seemed that was your goal. Sorry if I offended you. I hope that your baby benefits well from your findings and if mine were to suffer, I would appreciate the tips. sorry

monaviejuicemom
by New Member on Oct. 1, 2010 at 9:16 AM

No offense taken!  I can see where it might have read that way!  Just wanted to spread the good news!  Thanks :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)