Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WTF?? MY TWO BOYS DO NOT CRAP ON THE FLOOR!!

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 4:18 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 298 Total Views

First I'm preg. so maybe I'm making to much about this BUT it really pissed me off.  I found out a little tib-bit from my husband the other day.  He was at his families farm and his mother lets her dogs shit and piss on the floor (my boys DO NOT go over there anymore, it's gotten REALLY bad).  Well, she finally looks around and says.."I wish I knew what dog was doing this".. My husband said that it's not just one it's all 4 because she just lets them..... IT GETS WORSE... then she looks at him and says.." You know children poop and pee on floors too you know"!!!!....   You just can't make up shit like this, she actually was blaming Dean and Garrett, saying that they were pooping on her floor!!  WTF????   My boys have been potty trained for a year (my hubby did that..lol)  and it's not like I'm going to people's home and letting my boys drop trough right there in the living room!  Just the thought makes me gag..uggg.  I told my SIL to keep an ear open because I didn't want this woman telling OTHER PEOPLE that my boys were pooping in her house.... this has to be the craziest thing I've ever heard a grandmother say about her grand kids!  I don't even know what to think about all this.   

in lovetoddler boytoddler boyexpecting baby 

I love my little family.They are my world.  :) 

Venting and Support group...http://www.cafemom.com/group/107927

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 4:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
MommyTurtle1985
by on Nov. 13, 2009 at 6:43 AM

Maybe her screws are coming loose.  That's crazy. Their is a REALLY big difference between doggie poop and kid poop. I would just remind this grandmother that you're pretty sure that your kid wont pee or poop on the floor. If she puts the newspaper down then they'll make it on the paper. LMAO

I wouldn't even worry about it and yeah dont send your kids over there. I agree that's just crazy ( I hope you dont get mad but i totally chuckled.......whats wrong with people? Full moon??) Who's gonna actually belive that kids would do that? If someone even thinks thats true then they're missing screws too. 

rlynnr96
by on Nov. 13, 2009 at 2:02 PM

I would bealive a dog would do that not a child my son would pee on the floor because he couldnt make it in time to the potty but that stopped dogs do that crap more than kids matter of fact my husbands dog does it on the floor if no one takes her out

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)