Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Please Read and Sign... Thank you.

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 5:04 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 267 Total Views

I just wanted to make sure we all read the guidelines for this group.  No cussing at each other or being purposely mean, you will be deleted.  I understand that as this group grows we all will have a difference of opinions, but we need to conduct ourselves in a supportive matter, not a "tear you down" mind set.  Also you are more then welcome to add funny little tid-bits or jokes, but nothing too crude.

I also wanted to stress that if you have ANY questions or concerns, please contact myself or our admin.  You are also more than welcome to contact us in a personal message if you feel the matter at hand needs it.  We will always get back to you as soon as possible.  Thank you ladies, I just wanted to make sure everyone knew this was more than just a group for Venting, it's a group for Support also.  :) 

Owner:  Shell1m

Admin: MommyTurtle1985

group hug

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 5:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
delmarnative
by New Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 6:19 PM

Thank you for your note.  I wish all Moms on this site would not be so rude to one another nor  use so many cuss words it is "UNLADY LIKE".  Now I have vented!  Have a wonderful day.angel miniNow back to Venting with my Mommy group.

rlynnr96
by on Nov. 13, 2009 at 12:36 PM

read & signed & understood

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)