Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My Story

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 9:18 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 373 Total Views

Hi ladies I want to start off by syaing thank you in helping me get this group up and running. I wanted to give everyone a little background on me and a little about my story. I have thought of writing a book but not for sure if I could make it sound ok. Here goes my story. P.S. I will not use real names

It all started when I was 3 yrs old. My mother and her then husband had decided they were going to go vote. They left me and my 1 yr old brother with my step fathers brother. I remeber it like it was yesterday, my little brother was sitting in his high cahir eating cherrios if I remeber that part correctly. (Joe) proceeded to tell me he needed to see me in the bathroom. I did not want to go but he carried me in. He then pulled down my panties and proceeded to put his finger inside of me. I cried because it hurt so badly. He told me to shut up or he would slap me, I begged him to stop, and he slapped me across my face. I had a hand print on my face for 2-3 days. My mother came home from voting and asked why I was crying. I tried to tell her and he told me to shut my mouth. So he left the house and I proceeded to tell my mom what had happened to me. She took me to the hospital to be checked and it proved positive. We went to the guys moms house the next day and told her what her son had done and she grabbed me by the back of my hair, (I had long hair at that time) but she proceeded to throw me down her basement stairs. I landed on the concret below. My mother did nothing to stop her from doing this and I do not remeber if she even took me to the hospital for that. My mother as of today has not talked to me or seen me or my children in 5-6 yrs and I think I am much better off. I am not really remebering much right now from my childhood. I was molested by 5 different men including the man I mentioned. One of the other guys that molested  me was an older man and he molested his 4 yr old granddaughter and me. The last guy that molested me was my moms husband. He started to molest me when I was 10 yrs old. I remeber one day we had come home from the lake and I was in the bathroom changing into dry clothes and he came in and procedded to show me his pecker. he made me touch it and even suck it. I knew it was bad but he procedded to tell me if I told I would die, well being a kid thats scares ya. So I procedded to not say anything. Some things happened with the old man, the man who we lived with at the time had 3 children. 10,7,3 and well he went physco one day and shot his dad and his 10 yr old son in cold blood in the front yard. We moved of course and well moved in with the man who had started showing me things. We lived there for about 6 months and then my mother got married to him. Believe me it made nothing any easier for me. He procedded to molest me while my mother worked the 7-11 shift at the nursing home. He would wake me up at 5 am before he would get in the shower and he would make me take a shower with him and procedded to molest me in the shower. He would make  my little brother have sex with me also and he would take pictures of us, and if my brother did not do it right he would show him how to. This wenton till I was 14 yrs old. My little brother told his counsler in school what had hapopened and they took us away. We were in a foster home and then had to be moved to another one due to our foster parents were moving. We moved to a foster home in a town called Humboldt. The rules were my mother and this man were to have no contact with me or my little brother. Well they came to Humboldt one day and followed me and a friend of mine. Well I was scared and ran to my foster home. My mother called the foster home that night and asked why I had ran away, I told her the rules and she procedded to ask me what I wanted her to do? I told her I wanted him to die, she procedded to tell me that I was a cold hearted little bitch, because I wanted him to die. Ohwell this is not the first time she has told me I was nothing. She told me after the first time that I was molested that I should never had been born and also I would never amount to anything. Well just to let all of you know I have amounted to something as I have 2 beautiful daughters and I have done my best to raise them with love and understanding and all the things I never had as a child. Well this a long enough post so I will end. Please fill free to comment or share your story with the group.

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 9:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
1Anita1
by Group Admin on Nov. 26, 2009 at 1:23 AM

I know that this was so very hard for you to write and to share.....I love u so very much...you have been through so much in your life,,,thank you for sharing and letting others know that they are not alone!

Sending you and your love and hugs!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)