Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Jersey Moms New Jersey Moms

Welcome to The New Jersey Moms Group! Introduce Yourself.....

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 3:40 PM
  • 2123 Replies
9 moms liked this

wave

Welcome to The New Jersey Moms Group! 

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  If you're feeling really adventurous, start your own post.

Step 3:  Invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Click here if you'd like your name added to your posts:
I had a thought!

Check out our classified section:
Buy, Sell or Trade - The NJ Mom Exchange

Here are some group signatures that you can add to your posts:
Add a New Jersey Moms Group Signature to your posts!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group.

Now click reply and introduce yourself!

tea

Make yourself at home and enjoy!

Robin, Beth and the New Jersey group Mods:
bhwrn1, ceciliam, Habibti812, jen113000, jerzeetomato, and TheJerseyGirl

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 3:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Habibti812
by Joni on Nov. 10, 2009 at 3:12 PM
3 moms liked this

Hi everyone! I'm Joni and I live in Northern NJ :-) I have an awesome hubby Husam who I've been with for 8 and a half years and together we have a dauhter named Nadia (Who turns 4 Saturday!!) A son , Sami who is 19 months, and we are expecting our third blessing (A girl! Who we will name Khadijah) on January 13th! Look forward to getting to know everyone!

Proud Momma to the prince and princess (My Syrastinians). VERY proud BF'ing, Co-Sleeping, Baby wearing Anti Spanking, No CIO Momma!

chiquis
by Mirza on Nov. 10, 2009 at 3:18 PM
2 moms liked this

Mirza here, SAHM of 3 munchkins. We live in North Jersey. But I was born in Jersey city.  Moved to California and lived there for about 8 years then came back. Living in Cali was nice, especially the weather BUT ... no WHITE CASTLE!! No sabret hot dogs lol. No snow etc etc lol. I am glad to be back. I love to read and long walks on the beach and uhh lol cafemom haha. I hope make a ton of new friends in here!!!

LoriAnn87
by Emerald Member on Nov. 10, 2009 at 5:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello everyone, My name is Lori and I'm 31. I have been married for 2 years but with my husband for 4 years. We have a 23 months old son name Michael but we call him Mikey for short. Mikey will be turning 2 on Dec 3. I'm a sahm and my husband works full time for the MUA. I'm orginally from Philadelphia and my husband was born and raised in NJ. My family and I just bought our first home in Marlton NJ. I looking forward to talking and getting to know everyone.

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Nov. 10, 2009 at 9:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi! I'm Brooke. I am a mother to three beautiful boys who are almost 6, just turned 3 and 5 months. I have been married to my soul mate, whom I met on Match.com, for 8 years (with him for 10). We live in Northern, NJ, but I am orignially from Brooklyn. I am pretty much addicted to CM (and probably FB, too). I am looking forward to getting to know people in this group!

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

my5lilrugrats
by New Member on Nov. 11, 2009 at 2:18 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi, My name is Jenn.  I'm married and have 5 little rugrats :)  My husband and I have 4 boys and finally got a little girl.  They are 9, 8, 6, 3,  and 20 mos.  (I rounded up on a couple cause some have bdays in the next couple weeks..lol).   We live in Ocean County and have 2 horses at home. 

I'm new to Cafemom so I'm still learning how to navigate the site so please excuse me if I don't know what I'm doing..haha. 

ThinkPink23
by on Nov. 11, 2009 at 4:49 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi Ladies! My name is Jessica! I am a 25 yr old SAHM to 1 beautifully rambunctious 3 yr old girl, Alivia (like Olivia). I have been married for 3 years to my husband, David. We live in Southern New Jersey (cumberland county). I've lived in New Jersey my ENTIRE life! Love going to the beach, boardwalk and LOVE to scrapbook. I am looking forward to meeting all you wonderful ladies!

ARmom
by on Nov. 13, 2009 at 9:21 AM

Hi Everyone!

My name is Amy.  I'm a SAHM to 4 kiddos - DD is 6, DS is 5, other DS is 3 1/2, and my youngest DS is 9 mos.  We live in Southern New Jersey (Burlington County).

My DH is originally from Brooklyn, NY and I'm originally from Buffalo, NY. We've been in NJ since 2001.

Looking forward to getting to know some fellow NJ Moms!

rosie12176
by New Member on Nov. 13, 2009 at 2:16 PM
hi i am rosie 34 i am located in ne jeresy in gloucester city which its camden county i ahve two girls i was born ad raised in my town i dont work looking to work from home to make an extra ash for th kid and my self to make things easyer hope to meet ur s all soon ty rosie
bhwrn1
by Brooke on Nov. 13, 2009 at 2:31 PM

Amy, where in Brooklyn is DH from? I am originally from Brooklyn and moved to NJ in 2000.

Quoting ARmom:

Hi Everyone!

My name is Amy.  I'm a SAHM to 4 kiddos - DD is 6, DS is 5, other DS is 3 1/2, and my youngest DS is 9 mos.  We live in Southern New Jersey (Burlington County).

My DH is originally from Brooklyn, NY and I'm originally from Buffalo, NY. We've been in NJ since 2001.

Looking forward to getting to know some fellow NJ Moms!

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

SLADENSLOAN
by New Member on Nov. 14, 2009 at 6:25 PM

Hi Everyone!

My name is Kelly and I am a 38yr old SAHM and have 2 wonderful boys, Slade is 2 and Sloan is 7mths. I am from Secaucus and now live in Rochelle Park for the past 5 yrs. I am new to CM and I am looking for Mom's like me who want play dates, adult nights, walking partner. I look forward to getting to know all of you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN