Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Jersey Moms New Jersey Moms

Welcome to The New Jersey Moms Group! Introduce Yourself.....

Posted by   + Show Post

wave

Welcome to The New Jersey Moms Group! 

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  If you're feeling really adventurous, start your own post.

Step 3:  Invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Click here if you'd like your name added to your posts:
I had a thought!

Check out our classified section:
Buy, Sell or Trade - The NJ Mom Exchange

Here are some group signatures that you can add to your posts:
Add a New Jersey Moms Group Signature to your posts!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group.

Now click reply and introduce yourself!

tea

Make yourself at home and enjoy!

Robin, Beth and the New Jersey group Mods:
bhwrn1, ceciliam, Habibti812, jen113000, jerzeetomato, and TheJerseyGirl

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 3:40 PM
Replies (2041-2050):
Bluerivers
by New Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 5:05 PM

Hiya All! 

My name is Tay Taylor (my screen name is an old pen name) and I just moved to North Brunswick NJ with my family. As I begin to explore the area, I wanted to reach out to local Mom's for their advice on the best places to go, things to do etc. 

More about me:

I enjoy reading, self-help books, psychology, coaching (I am a life coach by trade) and exercisng with my son. I love to do kids crafts, adult crafts, practically anything creative. I am not quite sure what else to add, but can answer any questions that any one feels is pertinent. =)

Looking forward to connecting!

Tay

LilJen94
by New Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:30 AM
Hey I'm Jen and I have a 1 month old named Hailey :) she is the love of my life. I wanna meet other moms to talk to and maybe meet with.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Breeann0123
by New Member on Oct. 21, 2012 at 12:59 PM
Hi,
My name is Bree. I have two wondreful children named George and Audrey. I am married to equally wonderful man named George. I am a woking mom as well. I am looking to make some new friends in the South Jersey area.
butlerr2
by New Member on Oct. 22, 2012 at 9:27 AM

Hi Everyone,

I'm Rebecca and I am a SAHM with two boys, John who is 5 and James who is 3 months.  We moved to Salem County in August from southeastern Connecticut.  I'm looking to learn more about our new home state and fun things to do in the surrounding area!

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Oct. 23, 2012 at 5:39 AM

Welcome everyone!

Kellbel08
by New Member on Nov. 8, 2012 at 12:16 PM

Hi everyone! I'm Kelley. A 26 year old sahm.  I have a daughter Arianna. She is 4 years old. I've been married for almost 7 years..Gee manee! LOL  I'm from Middlesex county NJ (Brunswicks). We moved to Va 4 years ago. Cost of living is soo much cheaper out here. It's a beautiful state to live but very boring and we miss our family and friends. So at the end of this month we are moving back home to Jersey! WooHoo! Looking foward to getting to know everyone! 

wavejigsaw ribbonbow down

jerzeetomato
by Melissa on Nov. 9, 2012 at 8:54 AM

Welcome!!

Quoting Kellbel08:

Hi everyone! I'm Kelley. A 26 year old sahm.  I have a daughter Arianna. She is 4 years old. I've been married for almost 7 years..Gee manee! LOL  I'm from Middlesex county NJ (Brunswicks). We moved to Va 4 years ago. Cost of living is soo much cheaper out here. It's a beautiful state to live but very boring and we miss our family and friends. So at the end of this month we are moving back home to Jersey! WooHoo! Looking foward to getting to know everyone! 

wavejigsaw ribbonbow down

jerzeetomato
by Melissa on Nov. 9, 2012 at 8:54 AM

Welcome to the group! 

Quoting nycresearcher:

hi,

i'm a tv producer and i work for a major journalist's show.   i'd love to be able to talk to parents about a variety of topics.

best!

ArbonneChick
by New Member on Nov. 9, 2012 at 11:51 AM
Hi Pearl,

I'd love to hear more about your co-op shopping group. Sounds like an interesting idea! Love that you limit your family's exposure to chemicals.

Can you send me the info and we can chat about it?

Thanks!
Krista
Krista Szark

Arbonne Independent Consultant #19398945

heavensdaughter
by on Nov. 10, 2012 at 12:16 PM
1 mom liked this

Hey, I'm Anne. Married to my husband Travis for 6.5 years, mother to a yours mine and ours collection of beautiful girls including 2 15 year olds, then 13, 11, 3, and 2. They are the light of my life. I'm the wahm behind Linah Sora cloth diapers, admin in the group Cuties with Cloth Booties, and new owner of the group Make Life Beautiful.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN