Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Jersey Moms New Jersey Moms

Welcome to The New Jersey Moms Group! Introduce Yourself.....

Posted by   + Show Post

wave

Welcome to The New Jersey Moms Group! 

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  If you're feeling really adventurous, start your own post.

Step 3:  Invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Click here if you'd like your name added to your posts:
I had a thought!

Check out our classified section:
Buy, Sell or Trade - The NJ Mom Exchange

Here are some group signatures that you can add to your posts:
Add a New Jersey Moms Group Signature to your posts!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group.

Now click reply and introduce yourself!

tea

Make yourself at home and enjoy!

Robin, Beth and the New Jersey group Mods:
bhwrn1, ceciliam, Habibti812, jen113000, jerzeetomato, and TheJerseyGirl

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 3:40 PM
Replies (2121-2123):
Frankie0226
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 2:15 PM

MORNING!! (Ok its 2pm, but I work overnight.. so..its morning to me..) Im Mary, I live in monmouth county & I work FT (not including my marriage, lol) & we have 2 toddler daughters theyre 3 & 2 ..10 1/2 months apart..Only lived here going on my 2nd year.. Ive lived in north NJ for 3 years and before that Im originally from FLbusy mom

ceciliam
by Lynn on Feb. 11, 2013 at 2:23 PM

Welcome to the group! I'm in Monmouth county, too.

Quoting Frankie0226:

MORNING!! (Ok its 2pm, but I work overnight.. so..its morning to me..) Im Mary, I live in monmouth county & I work FT (not including my marriage, lol) & we have 2 toddler daughters theyre 3 & 2 ..10 1/2 months apart..Only lived here going on my 2nd year.. Ive lived in north NJ for 3 years and before that Im originally from FLbusy mom

NikiH0302
by New Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:35 AM

Hi I'm new to cm, my name is Niki and I'm a 29 y/o mother of 3 from Ocean County.  I have a 9 y/o son Zach, a 6 y/o daughter Mikayla (Miki), and a 8 m/o daughter Melody.  Melody was born with Gastroschisis and has been through so much in such a short period of time but she is amazing!!  Zach is the sweetest but shyist little boy!!  Miki loves everyone and thinks everyone should be her best friend lol!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN