Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Jersey Moms New Jersey Moms

Welcome to The New Jersey Moms Group! Introduce Yourself.....

Posted by   + Show Post

wave

Welcome to The New Jersey Moms Group! 

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  If you're feeling really adventurous, start your own post.

Step 3:  Invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Click here if you'd like your name added to your posts:
I had a thought!

Check out our classified section:
Buy, Sell or Trade - The NJ Mom Exchange

Here are some group signatures that you can add to your posts:
Add a New Jersey Moms Group Signature to your posts!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group.

Now click reply and introduce yourself!

tea

Make yourself at home and enjoy!

Robin, Beth and the New Jersey group Mods:
bhwrn1, ceciliam, Habibti812, jen113000, jerzeetomato, and TheJerseyGirl

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 3:40 PM
Replies (1891-1900):
ceciliam
by Lynn on Mar. 19, 2012 at 5:53 PM

Ditto on what Joni said:)

Welcome to the group!

Quoting Habibti812:

Hi Robin!! welcome!! This group is for ALL NJ Moms! Nice to have you here! We have quite a few Morris county moms, I'm not terribly far, up in sussex county!

Quoting browneyes118:

hi robin i am not sure of this group. I am a single mom to a 9 year old is this a group for married couples only.. just wondering. I found this group on the internet. anyway thank you for emailing me and for me joining this group. I am in morris county and work on a seasonal job for the time being. anyway do many moms live in morris county or all over just wondering. thank you.

gina

ceciliam
by Lynn on Mar. 19, 2012 at 5:53 PM

Welcome:)

Quoting homemom1105:

Hi Everyone!!

I'm Diana and I'm a SAHM to my daughter Alyssa (2 1/2)  I live in Central Jersey originally from across the river or shall I say "GW" ( Westchester County, NY). I met my husband through family members. I'm also stepmom to 17 year old girl and 14 year old boy and they live with us..  I've been blessed with the two older ones they are amazing to their little sister.   I'm hoping to meet other moms who experience stepmother hood...and other great moms out there!!  Looking forward to this new journey on Cafe Mom.

babybuds
by New Member on Mar. 23, 2012 at 7:57 AM

Hi Amy and Everyone,

My name is Julie I live in Pennsauken, NJ (Camden county)  and went to School in Cinnaminson,NJ ( Burlington County) I'm a stay at home mom, married and have 3 children a son 24 & 2 daughters 20 & 17.

I helped start the Bread of Life Food Pantry for people in need of Food in the Cinnaminson, Palmyra, Riverton, NJ areas.
I am also a crafter, I started my own business called ~BABY BUDS~ which will be changing it's name to SWEETHEART ROSE BUDS.  I make Baby Buds: Rose buds made out of baby socks, Diaper Cakes: Cakes made out of diapers, Towel Wedding Cakes: Cakes made out of towels.
Now I'm in the process of starting another business  Events to Remember   I'm an event/party/ fundraiser coordinator.   I'm a Sunday School teacher and a Youth Group Leader too at Epworth UMC in Palmyra, NJ.  I'm glad to be apart of the New Jersey Moms Group.

Julie

~Baby Buds~

have a nice day

agucpa
by New Member on Mar. 24, 2012 at 11:06 AM

Hi,

I'm a brand new mom of a 2 month old in Monmouth County hoping to meet other new moms to share horror stories, playdates (when he's al ittle bigger) and make new friends since I'm also a bit new to the area.

Thanks!

eager2bmom
by New Member on Mar. 24, 2012 at 12:56 PM

Hi Everyone!!  Im Johanna and expecting my first baby..so excited!! My husband and I been married for a year in May and live in central jersey...I have an amazing stepdaughter, who just cant wait to be a big sister!  Looking forward in meeting you guys !

JARIELIS
by New Member on Apr. 2, 2012 at 6:43 PM

HELLO LADIES!!

MY NAME IS JANICE AND I LIVE IN JERSEY CITY. I AM 25 YEARS OLD BEEN WITH MY BOYFRIEND FOR ABOUT 3 YEARS NOW. WE HAD BEEN TRYING FOR ABOUT 2 YEARS TO CONCEIVE HAD NO LUCK UNTIL LAST NOVEMBER WHEN I CONCEIVED BUT HAD A MISCARRIAGE AND TO MY SURPRISE I GOT PREGNANT REALLY FAST AFTER NOW IM 13 WEEKS HOPING AND PRAYING EVERYTHING GOES WELL!!!

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Apr. 3, 2012 at 3:25 PM

Welcome Julie!

Quoting babybuds:

Hi Amy and Everyone,

My name is Julie I live in Pennsauken, NJ (Camden county)  and went to School in Cinnaminson,NJ ( Burlington County) I'm a stay at home mom, married and have 3 children a son 24 & 2 daughters 20 & 17.

I helped start the Bread of Life Food Pantry for people in need of Food in the Cinnaminson, Palmyra, Riverton, NJ areas.
I am also a crafter, I started my own business called ~BABY BUDS~ which will be changing it's name to SWEETHEART ROSE BUDS.  I make Baby Buds: Rose buds made out of baby socks, Diaper Cakes: Cakes made out of diapers, Towel Wedding Cakes: Cakes made out of towels.
Now I'm in the process of starting another business  Events to Remember   I'm an event/party/ fundraiser coordinator.   I'm a Sunday School teacher and a Youth Group Leader too at Epworth UMC in Palmyra, NJ.  I'm glad to be apart of the New Jersey Moms Group.

Julie

~Baby Buds~

have a nice day

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

bhwrn1

Welcome!

Quoting agucpa:

Hi,

I'm a brand new mom of a 2 month old in Monmouth County hoping to meet other new moms to share horror stories, playdates (when he's al ittle bigger) and make new friends since I'm also a bit new to the area.

Thanks!

Lilypie

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

bhwrn1

Welcome Johanna!

Quoting eager2bmom:

Hi Everyone!!  Im Johanna and expecting my first baby..so excited!! My husband and I been married for a year in May and live in central jersey...I have an amazing stepdaughter, who just cant wait to be a big sister!  Looking forward in meeting you guys !

Lilypie

bhwrn1
1 mom liked this

Welcome Janice!

Quoting JARIELIS:

HELLO LADIES!!

MY NAME IS JANICE AND I LIVE IN JERSEY CITY. I AM 25 YEARS OLD BEEN WITH MY BOYFRIEND FOR ABOUT 3 YEARS NOW. WE HAD BEEN TRYING FOR ABOUT 2 YEARS TO CONCEIVE HAD NO LUCK UNTIL LAST NOVEMBER WHEN I CONCEIVED BUT HAD A MISCARRIAGE AND TO MY SURPRISE I GOT PREGNANT REALLY FAST AFTER NOW IM 13 WEEKS HOPING AND PRAYING EVERYTHING GOES WELL!!!

Lilypie

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN