Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Jersey Moms New Jersey Moms

Polar Express?

Posted by on Nov. 11, 2009 at 8:50 AM
  • 3 Replies

A few years ago, they offered a Polar Express train by my house. My kids were too young to really appreciate it at the time. Now I am wanting to take them to do this and I can only find one area in NJ for it, Phillipsburgh. This is kind of far for us since we live in Northern NJ. Does anyone know if there is someplace closer to us that we could take the kids to enjoy this kind of experience?

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

by on Nov. 11, 2009 at 8:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
bhwrn1
by Brooke on Nov. 19, 2009 at 3:24 PM

bump Anyone?

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

ceciliam
by Lynn on Nov. 19, 2009 at 3:28 PM

I was SO looking forward to taking my son to this. As far as I have researched, the only Polar Express train ride is the one in Phillipsburg (also far for us) and unfortunately it is already sold out.

There are other Santa Express train rides, like the one at Allaire but it just doesn't seem like it would be as much fun.

Habibti812
by Joni on Nov. 19, 2009 at 3:53 PM

I was looking for this as well. There is one that leaves from Hackketstown and another that leaves from Wayne ... Both are really nicely priced- I think the one in Wayne is a little better IMO. Just google Santa train in NJ and it should come up! If you can't find it lmk and i"ll get the link.

Proud Momma to the prince and princess (My Syrastinians). VERY proud BF'ing, Co-Sleeping, Baby wearing Anti Spanking, No CIO Momma!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN