Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Jersey Moms New Jersey Moms

Favorite place to eat?

Posted by on Nov. 11, 2009 at 2:37 PM
  • 26 Replies

Anyone have any favorites?

As funny as it sounds I have to mention white castle lol. Having lived in california for 8 years you learn to appreciate a slider!!

But as in restaurants my kids love going to Mt Fuji. We only go as a treat though since it's expensive lol but it's such a nice place. The best place ever IMO is Medieval times!! I love going there. With kids. Without kids. Whatever lol that place is awesome we have so many pics from there.

Join us on

New Jersey Moms
NJ Moms
Group Mod

by on Nov. 11, 2009 at 2:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bhwrn1
by Brooke on Nov. 11, 2009 at 2:45 PM

I do love White Castle!

Here in Bergen County I love Sanducci's in River Edge

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

mrsJLA
by on Nov. 11, 2009 at 3:23 PM

If anyone is in Burlington/Camden County, the new Iron Hill Brewery is really good! And they have a pretty wide range of menu items. Plus hte waiters were really nice - we took our baby there with us and when we had to leave early b/c she was fussy, they packed our food up and processed our check quickly.  

ThinkPink23
by on Nov. 11, 2009 at 4:54 PM

There is this great little diner/dive in cumberland county called "jim's lunch"...EVERYONE in town (millville) goes CRAZY when they are open....they close in the late spring and open back up in the early fall!!  

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Nov. 11, 2009 at 9:47 PM

Mama Mexico in Englewood Cliffs.

Lilypie

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

ThinkPink23
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 8:33 AM

Oh yea..there is a place in Deptford...it's called Don Pablo's omg...it is sooo good!! great mexican food! 

Cafe Robin
by Head Admin on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:54 AM

On of my favorite restaurants to go to is The Huntley Tavern in Summit.  I also really like the Thai reastaurant in Summit and Monster Sushi. Summit has some really good restaurants!

When we go out with the kids, they usually enjoy Charlie Brown's.

Where is Mt.Fuji - and is it hibachi style or sushi? 

Now I'm getting hungry!

eating

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:59 AM

Mt. Fuji is here in Northern NJ. One in Hasbrouk Heights and then one right over the border into NY off of 287. Yes Hibachi but I am sure you can also get sushi.

Quoting Cafe Robin:

On of my favorite restaurants to go to is The Huntley Tavern in Summit.  I also really like the Thai reastaurant in Summit and Monster Sushi. Summit has some really good restaurants!

When we go out with the kids, they usually enjoy Charlie Brown's.

Where is Mt.Fuji - and is it hibachi style or sushi? 

Now I'm getting hungry!

eating

Lilypie

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:00 AM

They opened a Maggianos here in Hackensack not too long ago. I know it's a national chain, but I really like going there. Even my DH, who is Italian and does not usually eat Italian out without a fight, likes it. 

Lilypie

LoriAnn87
by Emerald Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:19 AM

We love going to outback steak house, Prospector's, Chillis and TGI Friday.

Habibti812
by Joni on Nov. 12, 2009 at 12:45 PM

I do really like Hibachi at Mt Fuji!!! But my faaavorite NJ restaurant is Eccola. It is the best!

Proud Momma to the prince and princess (My Syrastinians). VERY proud BF'ing, Co-Sleeping, Baby wearing Anti Spanking, No CIO Momma!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN