Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Favorite Jersey Shore point!

Posted by on Nov. 13, 2009 at 4:29 PM
  • 16 Replies

All the talk in here about the shore makes me wonder- What is YOUR favorite spot on the Jersey shore!? My family's is wildwood- We make at least one trip in the summer.. Seaside is a favorite too!

Proud Momma to the prince and princess (My Syrastinians). VERY proud BF'ing, Co-Sleeping, Baby wearing Anti Spanking, No CIO Momma!

by on Nov. 13, 2009 at 4:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
fourkidssoon
by Member on Nov. 13, 2009 at 6:07 PM

Spring Lake

Seaside Hts

Growing up i went to lavelette.

I love the Jersey shore.

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Nov. 13, 2009 at 6:29 PM

I have only ever been to Wildwood, Point Pleasant and Brick. I don't really have a favorite point at this time. We don't really take advantage of the Jersey Shore even though we live here.

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

ThinkPink23
by on Nov. 13, 2009 at 8:32 PM

We love cape may, stone harbor, AVALON (their beaches are awesome).....wildwood... 

Cafe Robin
by Head Admin on Nov. 14, 2009 at 6:32 PM

I like going down to Ocean City, NJ.  The boardwalk is great and the kids have fun on the rides and playing mini-golf.  The beach is nice, too:)

LoriAnn87
by Emerald Member on Nov. 15, 2009 at 9:52 AM

I love wildwood and My husband like sea side heights but we both have not been down the jersey shores in years we usually go to ocm.

elicadabal07
by Elli on Nov. 15, 2009 at 10:53 AM

We usually go to Avon beach.  We've been going there for a few years now and love it.  But we would love to go to cape may sometime!  We heard its beautiful there!

mom2brian
by Member on Nov. 15, 2009 at 8:23 PM

we do the boardwalk at seaside but we go to island state park for the beach, which is located south of seaside.  We also like LBI.

CafeMom Tickers
ceciliam
by Lynn on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:17 AM

We love Cape May, Spring Lake and my sister and I like to take our children to Point Pleasant board walk. We will usually visit the aquarium while we are there.

NikkiS78
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:59 AM

DD and I spend most of the summer at my parent's house in Lavallette.  DH comes down on the weekends to visit his girls.  =0)~

meegs23
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 1:52 PM
My in-laws live in Spring Lake, and we rent a shore house for a month in Chadwick, outside of Lavalette.

A woman should be two things: classy and fabulous.  - Coco Chanel

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)