Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Were you born in Jersey?

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:15 PM
  • 10 Replies

I know all of us LIVE in Jersey now. But were you born here? Or just moved here from somewhere else?

I was born here.

Join us on

New Jersey Moms
NJ Moms
Group Mod

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Habibti812
by Joni on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:30 PM

Born and raised in Jersey!! And I don't ever plan on leaving! I love it here! :-)

Proud Momma to the prince and princess (My Syrastinians). VERY proud BF'ing, Co-Sleeping, Baby wearing Anti Spanking, No CIO Momma!

meegs23
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:30 PM

Born in Ridgewood, been here ever since. I did leave for a bit do go to college in West Virginia though!

A woman should be two things: classy and fabulous.  - Coco Chanel

Jenna321
by New Member on Nov. 16, 2009 at 3:41 PM

yes, i was born here. in jacobstown. now i live more south in pitman. still haven't left though lol 

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Nov. 16, 2009 at 4:08 PM

I was born in Brooklyn, NY. I lived there until I was 18 then spent 6 years in Ohio. I moved back to NY to go to nursing school. Then I bought a place in Brooklyn only to realize that I could own a house in NJ for the same mortgage. So, I started to look and it was right around this time that I met my DH. I moved to NJ in 2000.

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

mrsJLA
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 6:12 PM

Born in Northeast PA, moved to Philly in college, then to Southern NJ shortly thereafter. DH was raised here though.

Join us on

The New Jersey Moms Group!
     NJ Moms Group Mod

NikkiS78
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 6:50 PM

Born and raised a Jersey Girl.  =0)~

elicadabal07
by Elli on Nov. 17, 2009 at 3:22 PM

Born in Spain (came here at 5 yrs.) but raised in Jersey!

Cafe Robin
by Head Admin on Nov. 18, 2009 at 12:06 PM

I was born in Boston, grew up on Long Island, lived in NC and CA for a little while when i was in college and right after, then lived in NYC for 10 yrs.

I moved to NJ 8 yrs ago!

Chloe_n_Wyatt
by New Member on Nov. 18, 2009 at 1:12 PM

Born here in Mt Holly. Been here my whole life various different places in Jersey but still in Jersey.

Wyatt 10/6/08 & Chloe 10/15/07
                  #3 due July 4, 2010

mama02040608
by Bronze Member on Nov. 18, 2009 at 2:01 PM

Born in Long Branch, spent the first 28 years of my life in Monmouth County and then moved 6 years ago to Hunterdon.  I even went to college in state...at the College of New Jersey! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)