Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SAHM, Work, WAHM?

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:32 PM
  • 22 Replies

Poll

Question: What is your satus?

Options:

Working

SAHM

WAHM

Other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 31

View Results

I'm SAHM

A woman should be two things: classy and fabulous.  - Coco Chanel

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Habibti812
by Joni on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:33 PM

I am a SAHM!!! I plan to be until all my kids are in school full time.. Then I'd really love to pursue becoming a lactation consultant.. But for now, I am home wtih my kids and feel very blessed to be able to do so!

Proud Momma to the prince and princess (My Syrastinians). VERY proud BF'ing, Co-Sleeping, Baby wearing Anti Spanking, No CIO Momma!

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Nov. 16, 2009 at 5:32 PM

I work part time 32 hours a week with full time benefits. I am hoping 2 get a new job soon!

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

ceciliam
by Lynn on Nov. 16, 2009 at 5:34 PM

I am a WAHM! I started my company a couple of months after my son was born. I will be celebrating my 4th year in business this March:)

mrsJLA
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 6:10 PM

I am a research biochemist, currently on maternity leave and going back in January. 

Join us on

The New Jersey Moms Group!
     NJ Moms Group Mod

Habibti812
by Joni on Nov. 16, 2009 at 7:07 PM

I lovers the sock monkeys!

Quoting ceciliam:

I am a WAHM! I started my company a couple of months after my son was born. I will be celebrating my 4th year in business this March:)

Proud Momma to the prince and princess (My Syrastinians). VERY proud BF'ing, Co-Sleeping, Baby wearing Anti Spanking, No CIO Momma!

ThinkPink23
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 7:23 PM

SAHM....i was a SAHM until my daughter turned 1 then i worked at a deli (part time...under the table) up until about 2 months ago.  LOVE being a SAHM!!!

carrots12
by on Nov. 7, 2010 at 9:14 AM

I am a stay at home mom and very blesses to be able to. I thank my hubby so very much for his support and extra work he puts in so I can do so. Everyone thinks that the early years is the most crucial times to be home. While this is true I also believ that teenage years are extremely crucial. Teens need you more then you know. I plan to stay at homee until she starts to go to college. I waited a long time to have my girl, and it was because we made the decision for me to be home for at least 18 years with our dd.

LoriAnn87
by Emerald Member on Nov. 7, 2010 at 9:15 AM

I'm a sahm but will be looking for part time work once my son starts preschool next month.

TheJerseyGirl
by Michele on Nov. 7, 2010 at 9:15 AM

SAHM wishing to be WAHM.

mrsr0125
by on Nov. 7, 2010 at 9:23 AM

Currently I work FT out of necessity. I also like it and find it easier to go to work than be home. However once Em starts kindergarten next year I will either have to stay home or maybe only work PT again. Right now we are tkaing it one day at a time!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)