Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I can't believe it!

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:38 PM
  • 3 Replies

Do any of you get "Parents" magazine?? Well, we do!

And my daughter's pre-school teacher asked we bring in some "Thanksgiving food" photos for thier class. So I figured my November issue of Parents figuring they definitely have to have some Thanksgiving articles that should have some good photos. NOPE! NOTHING! I couldn't believe it!!!

Did anyone else notice this in November's issue? I wonder why no Thanksgiving stuff this year!

Proud Momma to the prince and princess (My Syrastinians). VERY proud BF'ing, Co-Sleeping, Baby wearing Anti Spanking, No CIO Momma!

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
bhwrn1
by Brooke on Nov. 16, 2009 at 4:09 PM

I don't get Parents but I get Parenting and there are a few photos in there.

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

ARmom
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 8:47 PM

I haven't looked yet.  But I usually use the supermarket ads whenever I need pictures of foods.  Or I just google it and print.  LOL

Habibti812
by Joni on Nov. 17, 2009 at 6:31 AM

I did end up googling and printing but I was so surprised at the lack of Thanksgiving stuff in the issue! I was wondering why they left it out htis year. They usually have some stuff!

Proud Momma to the prince and princess (My Syrastinians). VERY proud BF'ing, Co-Sleeping, Baby wearing Anti Spanking, No CIO Momma!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)