Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breakfast?

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 7:19 PM
  • 4 Replies

What do you usually have for breakfast at your house??

What I usually make is a rotation of a few things

Cheese Eggs

Hummos (Topped with Red peppers, pickles, scallions, and olive oil) With pita

Homemade Waffles with fruit

or Home made pancakes..

I'd like to hear what everyone else does! Maybe it will give me some ideas!

Proud Momma to the prince and princess (My Syrastinians). VERY proud BF'ing, Co-Sleeping, Baby wearing Anti Spanking, No CIO Momma!

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 7:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
bhwrn1
by Brooke on Nov. 16, 2009 at 7:23 PM

During the week I have either three egg whites or 1 egg and 1 egg white on a light english muffin with a slice of American cheese and coffee with splenda and nonfat creamer. On the weekends, I get a little more liberal with pancakes or waffles, sometimes a bagel. But I always have some sort of eggs b/c the protein keeps me full longer and I don't snack. If I don't have a good breakfast, I want to eat all day long.

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

ThinkPink23
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 7:26 PM

I usually do whatever alivia asks for...sausage, bacon, toast...chocolate chip waffles....fruit, yogurt...cold cereal..oatmeal...pancakes...etc..

i personally don't eat breakfast..occasionally i will but usually just coffee for me!

LoriAnn87
by Emerald Member on Nov. 16, 2009 at 7:42 PM

I usually don't eat breakfast but If I want to give Mikey some different instead of always having pankcake or waffles I will make some eggs with tater tots, french toast or oatmeal.

Habibti812
by Joni on Nov. 16, 2009 at 7:45 PM

I don't eat breakfast when I'm not pregnant etiher! LoL Which is really terrible since it's so important!!! But my kids are big breakfast fans! We can't do any of the pork meats though. I do turkey bacon on occasion though.. My husband really likes it!

Proud Momma to the prince and princess (My Syrastinians). VERY proud BF'ing, Co-Sleeping, Baby wearing Anti Spanking, No CIO Momma!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)