Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Favorite Room

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 7:34 PM
  • 7 Replies

Do you have a favorite room in your house? If so, which one is it and why? How is it decorated?

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 7:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Cafe Robin
by Head Admin on Nov. 18, 2009 at 12:25 PM

My favorite room is my solarium.  It's small but has 2 sofas and a rug on the floor. All of the walls and ceiling are glass.  I have a small table in one corner with a fake sunflower, a wooden birdhouse and a frog holding a sign that says, 'life is good.'

It's a very relaxing room:)

Habibti812
by Joni on Nov. 18, 2009 at 1:06 PM

That sounds really neat!

Quoting Cafe Robin:

My favorite room is my solarium.  It's small but has 2 sofas and a rug on the floor. All of the walls and ceiling are glass.  I have a small table in one corner with a fake sunflower, a wooden birdhouse and a frog holding a sign that says, 'life is good.'

It's a very relaxing room:)

Proud Momma to the prince and princess (My Syrastinians). VERY proud BF'ing, Co-Sleeping, Baby wearing Anti Spanking, No CIO Momma!

Habibti812
by Joni on Nov. 18, 2009 at 1:07 PM

My favorite room is my daughter's and son's room. It's a tie. I worked so hard on decorating them and put so much love and time into them!! My daughter's room is pink and I painted purple hearts all around as a border (It took me forever!) She has a real "PRincess" theme with a beautiful purple canopy over her princess sleigh bed. It's just so girly and I love it! my son's room I did very pale yellow and blue wtih modern shapes!

Proud Momma to the prince and princess (My Syrastinians). VERY proud BF'ing, Co-Sleeping, Baby wearing Anti Spanking, No CIO Momma!

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Nov. 18, 2009 at 2:14 PM

My favorite room is the family room. That is where we spend almost all our time. The kids have lots of toys in it and our TV and comfy couch (and of course, our computers) are in there. We have a big leather couch with a cover on it (dogs scratched through the leather) and a big comfy matching chair and ottoman. We have an entertainment center with sides that hold our pictures and some other special pieces plus our TV, DVD player, videos and PS2. I have an eliptical machine but it does not ever get used! And the babys swing is in the room right now, plus his exersaucer. Then we have a small floor cabinet that we use for storage and we keep the video monitor for the kids on top.

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

meegs23
by on Nov. 19, 2009 at 10:20 AM

Our living room. Comfy couches- fireplace, floor to ceiling windows that look out to our backyard.  Lots of space.

It's technically not a room, but we just re-did our backyard and I love it.  Too bad it's November!

A woman should be two things: classy and fabulous.  - Coco Chanel

chiquis
by on Nov. 19, 2009 at 2:34 PM

The bathroom? Lol it's the only place I can be alone in haha.

We have a sun parlor which atm is the computer room. But I am dying to turn it into a relaxing space for me. With a wrap around bench and a bookshelf for all my books lol. Maybe I will do that soon. 

Join us on

New Jersey Moms
NJ Moms
Group Mod

mrsJLA
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 5:34 PM

My master bath, b/c it has a soaking tub... that and I love the tile, it has a pretty marble/stone look to it. 

Join us on

The New Jersey Moms Group!
     NJ Moms Group Mod

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)