Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Jersey Moms New Jersey Moms

Favorite Jersey Mall!

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2009 at 1:05 PM
  • 20 Replies

I usually go to Willowbrook or Rockaway- but my fav is Garden State Plaza!

Proud Momma to the prince and princess (My Syrastinians). VERY proud BF'ing, Co-Sleeping, Baby wearing Anti Spanking, No CIO Momma!

by on Nov. 18, 2009 at 1:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bhwrn1
by Brooke on Nov. 18, 2009 at 1:55 PM

I'm not really a mall fan. I grew up in the city and I'm used to going to individual stores (even after 10 years in NJ, that is what I would prefer).

When I do go to the mall, I tend to go to Paramus Park. They don't have as much of a selection of stores as GSP, but that place is insane and I just can't go there! If I am by my mom's house, we usually go to Willowbrook, although we have on occasion gone to Short Hills. I really don't like Short Hills b/c I feel like it is a stuck up kind of place (no offense to anyone).

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

mrsJLA
by on Nov. 18, 2009 at 2:31 PM

The only decent mall I frequent is Cherry Hill. My favorite mall is King of Prussia, but that is in PA. Its about 40 min from me. 

Join us on

The New Jersey Moms Group!
     NJ Moms Group Mod

LoriAnn87
by Emerald Member on Nov. 19, 2009 at 10:09 AM

My favor mall is moorestown and cherry hill mall.

meegs23
by on Nov. 19, 2009 at 10:17 AM

Short Hills by far- never crowded, great restaurants.  I live 5 minutes from Willowbrook, which I hate, but we go once a week for lunch at Cheesecake. I also do GSP- but it's soooo big lol. I also like Riverside because they have a great Bloomingdales and PF Changs.  I obviously spend a serious amt of time in malls lol!

A woman should be two things: classy and fabulous.  - Coco Chanel

chiquis
by Mirza on Nov. 19, 2009 at 2:31 PM

My favorite is probably Jersey gardens. But I mostly go to Willowbrook and if down at my moms woodbridge or Menlo.  

Join us on

New Jersey Moms
NJ Moms
Group Mod

Sunshine201
by Member on Nov. 19, 2009 at 6:46 PM

Freehold Raceway Mall is my fav... But I also like Jersey Gardens.

elicadabal07
by Elli on Nov. 20, 2009 at 10:08 AM

I like to go into the City, there's more variety, individuality.  But  my fav mall's are Garden State Plaza & Short Hills.  I occasionally also take the hour ride and go to Woodbury in NY.

bergencounty
by Gold Member on Nov. 20, 2009 at 8:48 PM

I pick GSP ... the mall of my childhood.

ceciliam
by Lynn on Nov. 21, 2009 at 11:49 AM

I love the Freehold Raceway Mall. My husband loves the Short Hills Mall but I worked in Short Hills (not the mall) for MANY MANY years and have grown quite a distaste for the area.....unfortunately:(

cpmomof2
by New Member on Nov. 21, 2009 at 1:23 PM

I love Garden State Plaza and Short Hills...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)