Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What am I doing?? Thank you for the invite.

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:59 AM
  • 6 Replies

I am sooo happy to be here!! Hello, New Jersey...

I have joined other groups but not sure how they really work. Let a pro get me started, any one want to give me a quick run down of how the groups work???

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Habibti812
by Joni on Dec. 1, 2009 at 12:49 PM

Hello! And welcome to the group! It's nice to have you here! :-) Groups are simple and fun- Just look through the topics and jump in wherever you feel like!! You can also add a topic by clicking "Post new topic" and get replies from all the moms here! I look forward to chatting with you here!

Proud Momma to the prince and princess (My Syrastinians). VERY proud BF'ing, Co-Sleeping, Baby wearing Anti Spanking, No CIO Momma!

finallymomof3
by Bronze Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:05 PM

Thank you for the invite.. i have been on other new jersey groups but it has become inactive within months so i felt disappointed in findin an active NJ group hopefully this is the one... 

Habibti812
by Joni on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:32 PM

We are hoping this group will be very active!!! I look forward to getting to know you :-)

Quoting finallymomof3:

Thank you for the invite.. i have been on other new jersey groups but it has become inactive within months so i felt disappointed in findin an active NJ group hopefully this is the one... 

Proud Momma to the prince and princess (My Syrastinians). VERY proud BF'ing, Co-Sleeping, Baby wearing Anti Spanking, No CIO Momma!

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:42 PM

Well, for this group we have one forum. So, just reply to the posts you like and post posts that you want to post. Other groups may have more forums to choose from.

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

chiquis
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:45 PM

Welcome <3 we are so glad you joined!! Yes most of the NJ groups are not that active. Which is something we want to avoid with this one lol. Jump right in and post whatever you like. With one forum it's much easier not to get lost lol. 

Join us on

New Jersey Moms
NJ Moms
Group Mod

Cafe Robin
by Head Admin on Dec. 3, 2009 at 8:33 AM

welcome

Welcome to the group!!

Please feel free to 'reply' to posts and start some new posts of your own:)

If you have any questions, let me know.  I'm, always happy to help!

Glad you're here!

Robin

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)