Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Jersey Moms New Jersey Moms

Favorite place in NJ to get coffee!

Posted by on Dec. 11, 2009 at 10:54 AM
  • 18 Replies

A private Shop? D&D , Starbucks? What's YOUR favorite?! And what do you order?

I love A large French Vanilla Light and sweet from Dunkin Donuts! And in the summer- I make that an iced coffee!

Proud Momma to the prince and princess (My Syrastinians). VERY proud BF'ing, Co-Sleeping, Baby wearing Anti Spanking, No CIO Momma!

by on Dec. 11, 2009 at 10:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ceciliam
by Lynn on Dec. 11, 2009 at 11:00 AM

When we are in Princeton, I love to stop in at the Bucks County Coffee Co.

chiquis
by Mirza on Dec. 11, 2009 at 11:16 AM

I don't drink coffee. But I swear they know us at dunkin donuts lol. We go there a lot for hot chocolate and coolatas. 

Join us on

New Jersey Moms
NJ Moms
Group Mod

LoriAnn87
by Emerald Member on Dec. 11, 2009 at 11:24 AM

I really don't drink coffee that much unless it's flavor I will got to wawa and get a cup. I just love there coffee.

Habibti812
by Joni on Dec. 11, 2009 at 12:22 PM

Is anyone else afraid to order at Starbucks? lol I went there once and ordered like a medium something and she was like.. Oh you mean VENTE or whatever.. I'm like No B I mean MEDIUm! Come ON you knwo what I mean! So I just decided not to go there anymore LMBO!

Proud Momma to the prince and princess (My Syrastinians). VERY proud BF'ing, Co-Sleeping, Baby wearing Anti Spanking, No CIO Momma!

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Dec. 11, 2009 at 2:20 PM

There's a bagel place in the town I work in that has good coffee. I just get it with skim milk and a Splenda. The King across the street from where I work also has good coffee.

I actualy brew my own every day (from beans since my machine has a grinder). Saves me lots of $!

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

heavenzangel544
by Member on Dec. 11, 2009 at 7:50 PM

OMG me to hahahahh!! my sister goes there all the time but i just cant ahhah i did the same thing i dont understand there damn menu ahaha

Quoting Habibti812:

Is anyone else afraid to order at Starbucks? lol I went there once and ordered like a medium something and she was like.. Oh you mean VENTE or whatever.. I'm like No B I mean MEDIUm! Come ON you knwo what I mean! So I just decided not to go there anymore LMBO!

Habibti812
by Joni on Dec. 12, 2009 at 8:32 AM

At least it's not just me! lol

Quoting heavenzangel544:

OMG me to hahahahh!! my sister goes there all the time but i just cant ahhah i did the same thing i dont understand there damn menu ahaha

Quoting Habibti812:

vettechmom88
by on Dec. 12, 2009 at 9:13 AM

i love starbucks, since i can get extra shots in it, lol, but im trying not to spend the money on that kind of thing until after the holidays... sooo...

right now my new favorite is i go to wawa, and i get a cup and fill it half with pumpkin spice cappuccino and the other half with french vanilla cappuccino.... heaven for $1.45!

i like DD pumpkin and french vanilla also, but for some reason i have a hard time thinking of them when i think coffee....

"Never judge a man by how he treats his peers, judge him by how he treats his inferiors." ~ Albus Dumbledore

Habibti812
by Joni on Dec. 12, 2009 at 4:37 PM

We don't have wawas up here in North Jersey! But I do remember their coffee being tasty when I had gotten it down the shore.

Mcoiro515
by New Member on Dec. 13, 2009 at 8:33 AM

I am with you  - D&D French Vanilla light and sweet - I tried to mix it up and get sweet with Splenda but it is no where as good as real sugar in that coffee cup!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)