Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you wear?

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 5:35 AM
  • 6 Replies

On a cold wintery day?

I wear a coat, hat, gloves, and usually some kind of sweater. My DH can tolerate the cold much better than me and sometimes does not even wear a jacket. He says it's b/c he goes from house to car, to someplace else that is warm so what's the point?

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 5:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
chiquis
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 6:25 AM

Pretty much the same as you.  

Join us on

New Jersey Moms
NJ Moms
Group Mod

Habibti812
by Joni on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:31 AM

I usually just wear a heavy sweater and my winter jacket- sometimes gloves.. The kids on the ohter hand... LOL they look like little stiff people walking around wtih all their gear!

Proud Momma to the prince and princess (My Syrastinians). VERY proud BF'ing, Co-Sleeping, Baby wearing Anti Spanking, No CIO Momma!

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:22 AM

Same with my kids, except if DH dresses them. He has no clue how to dress them for the weather since he doesn't wear a jacket half the time!

Quoting Habibti812:

I usually just wear a heavy sweater and my winter jacket- sometimes gloves.. The kids on the ohter hand... LOL they look like little stiff people walking around wtih all their gear!

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

ceciliam
by Lynn on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:55 AM

Same here:)

Quoting Habibti812:

LoriAnn87
by Emerald Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:00 PM

On a cold day I will wear my winter coat and my wanna be uggs boots. No scarf, hats or gloves but they make me hot.

finallymomof3
by Bronze Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:20 PM

Winter coat/gloves & scarf for me... my son wears hat/scarf/winter coat n same for my baby girl lol 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)