• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is your favorite music genre?

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:10 AM
  • 5 Replies

What kind of music do you like? Who is your favorite group or artist?

I like 80s music. I am totally an 80s girl. The first three stations in my truck are 80s music (sattelite radio). My favorite group is Duran Duran.

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
jazmin21
by Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:16 AM

I truly love all types of music, but if I would have to choice it would be my Spanish ballads! OMG when I have my cd on of Cristian Castro I go crazy and sing like no one is around!!!......p.s. I cannot sing but who cares....lol

chiquis
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:17 AM

I have 2 ... country (I am in lust, I mean love lol with Rascal Flatts) .. and bachata (fav group is Aventura) 

LoriAnn87
by Emerald Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:59 AM

I love country, and rock.

tracycsutton
by Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:26 PM

I love country and that is what I always listen to but I also like 80's, 90's as well.  I don't know any country dances but I love dancing to the 80's and 90's.  One of these days I need to learn to country dance.

Photobucket

Habibti812
by Joni on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:35 PM

The main thing I listen to (When I actually get to listen to MY music) Is Arabic music, the pop-ish arabic music. I LOVE Nancy Ajram. She's my fav.

Proud Momma to the prince and princess (My Syrastinians). VERY proud BF'ing, Co-Sleeping, Baby wearing Anti Spanking, No CIO Momma!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)